[DISC]Gragonith, Lightsworn Dragon

[align=center]2wd3gxg.png

I used to think this card sucked. But after experimenting in WC09, this thing pwns. I always manage to SS it late game with 4000+ ATK. I still only run this at 1 in my deck. That's really all I need since I run 2 Glorious Illusion and the fact that in most games, my deck usually has only 3 or less cards left XD

Anyway, discuss the easier to get Lightsworn Dragon.[/align]

I run this at 1 in my deck.

you are a very sorry person! 2 should be the LEAST you should have in your deck!

This card pwns as long as you dont get countered by...

[spoiler=LONG LIST]

Sakuretsu

Mirror Force

Magic Cylinder

AND MANY

MANY

MANY

MANY

MANY

MANY

MANY

MANY

More cards

That can

destroy

this

card

or

make

you

take

damage

Run at 2

[/topic]

Guest PikaPerson01

It's one of those cards that would only be run if there weren't better stuff out there. I assume being a one trib may also hurt it's chances of being maindecked.

Despised by the unimaginative. I ran a Gargonith build. If you keep your opponent unaware that you're running such a build you can pull it on a Reaper or the such for an easy win.

I always pull it out with glorius illusion late game. I laugh when I duel Honest on WC09 and I bring this out with 4000+ ATK and he's got Arcana Force The Fool out XD

Terrible.

Way to spam. Could you try typing a little more?

Alright then.

It's not even worth tributing a monster for or activating CotH/Glorious Illusion on, because so many cards outclass it. Celestia exists for a reason. Honest laughs at this card, seeing as ATK and a pierce ability isn't everything any more.

In short, terrible.

I just took one of these with Autonomous Action Unit and took out a Defense Position Lumina against some sheet LS Deck with a sheet Gilfer Fiend Deck I threw together and later won the final Duel by taking out their JD with my DAD. Had fun.

Oh, and why are there so many discussions on Gragonith? It's a pretty sheet card.

Archived