Hi...

2wenty

Oh we have places where you can use them here, plus it's great to think up new effects and monsters and maybe if you're lucky you might catch Konami's eyes (if you're lucky, but don't nag and send in every single card)

Anywho, welcome to the forum, have tons 'o' fun, make friends and cards and best of all........................Er........................I forget.

Hi' date=' um. I'm new to the forums...

I got a question: What's the point of the cardmaker once you make cards? Like, you can't even use them in a duel..[/quote']

my anser 2 ur question is.........................no one knoooows!! but look at this one i made earlier(yay blue peter lol):::

welcomebanner2jpgset1weoq7.jpg

ROFL-copter!!!

Oh we have places where you can use them here' date=' plus it's great to think up new effects and monsters and maybe if you're lucky you might catch Konami's eyes (if you're lucky, but don't nag and send in every single card)

Anywho, welcome to the forum, have tons 'o' fun, make friends and cards and best of all........................Er........................I forget.[/quote']

Konami isnt interested in anyones cards and they never will. they are not going to buy card ideas off of random people from random websites. its never happened so far and it never will happnen

Oh we have places where you can use them here' date=' plus it's great to think up new effects and monsters and maybe if you're lucky you might catch Konami's eyes (if you're lucky, but don't nag and send in every single card)

Anywho, welcome to the forum, have tons 'o' fun, make friends and cards and best of all........................Er........................I forget.[/quote']

Konami isnt interested in anyones cards and they never will. they are not going to buy card ideas off of random people from random websites. its never happened so far and it never will happnen

I said 'if you're lucky', and luck in my opinion is about the same likelyhood as Superman landing in front of you in the middle of the street and yelling out loud SPAMMERS MUST DIE!. Besides, maybe one of us 'lucky' people might be working for them some day, it is possible.

You remind me of the YugiohCardMaker mod before me, SuperSanji. It has never happened and I wouldn't be holding my breath that it ever will.

If you want a spammer to die than you are no better than the spammer.

It was something random pulled out of a hat, besides Superman said it not me...Right Superman.............Superman?......................................................................................................................................................Damn ink pictures talk in yugioh WHY NOT IN DC COMICS!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think either has been proven... ... ... ... ... I can think of a couple points for both... but I do think the egg came first... I suppose some sort of creature had to lay an egg that was mutated, making it a chicken... ... hmmmmm... didn't we have a discussion over this before?

I don't think either has been proven... ... ... ... ... I can think of a couple points for both... but I do think the egg came first... I suppose some sort of creature had to lay an egg that was mutated' date=' making it a chicken... ... hmmmmm... didn't we have a discussion over this before?[/quote']

Here is proof:

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/294180

Archived