Lightning Warrior got Nothing on any of Yusei's other Synchro Warrior Monsters[DISCO]

LightningWarriorLE17-JP-UR.jpg

Lightning Warrior

lv 7 Light

Warrior/Synchro/Effect

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this card destroys a monster your opponent controls and sends it to the Graveyard, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of cards in your opponent's hand x 300.

ATK/2400 DEF/1200

Only was Nefered by 100 points of Damage in its effect but its still faster than Turbo Warrior. XD

We already have 6 or so generic LV7s that aren't banned, most of which having good or decent effects. That's more than we can say for LV2, 3, 4, 5, or 6. Still, you don't see any complaints about those.

It being generic means almost nothing when it comes to how good it is. It's just having a specific Tuner that's a drawback.

As for this thing, it's decent.

We already have 6 or so generic LV7s that aren't banned' date=' most of which having good or decent effects. That's more than we can say for LV2, 3, 4, 5, or 6. Still, you don't see any complaints about those.

It being generic means almost nothing when it comes to how good it is. It's just having a specific Tuner that's a drawback.

[/quote']

urm decent generic lv 7 synchro;

power tool dragon ( well some decks)

black rose Dragon

x-saber (meh at best)

lightning Warrior ( better than light-end atm for being generic)

We already have 6 or so generic LV7s that aren't banned' date=' most of which having good or decent effects. That's more than we can say for LV2, 3, 4, 5, or 6. Still, you don't see any complaints about those.

[/quote']

urm decent generic lv 7 synchro;

power tool dragon ( well some decks)

black rose Dragon

x-saber (meh at best)

lightning Warrior ( better than light-end atm for being generic)

All Generic LV7 Synchros in the game:

Ancient Fairy Dragon

Lightning Warrior

Power Tool Dragon

Psychic Lifetrancer

X-Saber Urbellum

Black Rose Dragon

Dark Strike Fighter

Bolded were on your list, italicized is banned, and you forgot to mention the underlined.

Ancient Fairy Dragon helps some decks, and can find use more than Power Tool Dragon. If PTD's on your list, where's AFD?

Either way, this only leaves one behind.

I will want to get this when its releashed in TCG as it will be better than AFD as it can be more effective with dealing damage.

Player: Lightning Warrior Attack (is Equipped with Big Bang Shot)

Opponent: Well tho I taken that damage I atleast gain 5 new cards since my facedown was a morphing.

Player: 5 cards that will be 1800 battle + 1500 Effect = 3300 now

Opponent: FUUUUU-

Edit: Oh SHI- this Card gives reason for LS to use Synchros D:

This card would be good in a draw deck/exodia deck that has tuners in it.

When this card destroys a monster your opponent controls and sends it to the Graveyard' date=' inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of cards in your [b']opponent's hand[/b] x 300.

Against it you mean

Crud! My reading skills have been punished! Wait, how? Uhm...

LS?

Bur srsly, Greed Burn + This would be hilarious.

"Okay, I have greed out. I activate Ojama Trio. I activate Gift of Greed x3. I attack a token.I activate Enemy Controller.lemme see, that's...carry the one, divide by pi...4500 damage, plus 300 for each card you had before Gift of Greed x3...what's that? You had 2 cards? GG".

Archived