BW Vayu

BfaDD isn't a problem' date=' the problem is that the Synchro summon and removal of said cards becomes part of it's effect instead of a cost, as such Oppression can't negate and destroy the synchro monster.

[/quote']

You haven't stated why Burial isn't a problem, you haven't stated why monsters Synchro Summoned via Vayu not being affected by Oppression's a problem, and you haven't stated why Oppression itself isn't a problem.

Guest PikaPerson01

I cant believe people are now getting upset over vanillas.

When it's an easy 2000~ish beatstick at the cost of nothing in your hand or field, yeah it's a pretty big problem.

Vayu needs to get gone. Its too easy to abuse. Say you have Shura on the field. Summon Elphin the Raven. Destroy your opponent's monster with Shura, summon Vayu. Since Vayu's effect was negated by Shura, in main phase 2 Synchro Summon Elphin and Vayu for Armor Master, then remove Elphin and Vayu from the graveyard to special summon another one.

EDIT: BTW, Can't you just bypass the part of Vayu's effect that negates the effect of the monster by using Book of Eclipse?

Wat r u all talking about? blackwing vayu only has 800 atk so its weak

Keep_on_trollin.jpg

Because I know the origin of that old Jim crow pic; I find it offensive and ask that you cease its use.

Im just busting your balls. Your all right. Keep on trollin.

What are you talking about? How is that at all related to Jim Crow, you imbecile?

Keep_on_trollin.jpg

Because I know the origin of that old Jim crow pic; I find it offensive and ask that you cease its use.

What are you talking about? How is that at all related to Jim Crow' date=' you imbecile?

[/quote']

Good one Nate.

Keep_on_trollin.jpg

What are you talking about? How is that at all related to Jim Crow' date=' you imbecile?

[/quote']

Good one Nate.

DERP DERP I CAN USE WHITE TEXT TOO! PLAYER GOTTA PLAY THE PLAYER!

Archived