Thousand Eyes Idol

Thousand-EyesIdolPSV-EN-C.jpg

Can anybody find a use for this card because i can't. It seems that ever since Thousand Eyes Restrict was banned this has become a throw away card. There are some cards it can be used for though. Allure of Darkness is 1. Also Caius the Storm Monarch

Thousand-EyesIdolPSV-EN-C.jpg

Can anybody find a use for this card because i can't. It seems that ever since Thousand Eyes Restrict was banned this has become a throw away card. There are some cards it can be used for though. Allure of Darkness is 1. Also Caius the Shadow Monarch

Fixed.

LV1 Support' date=' Vanilla Support, DARK Support, Spellcaster Support, 1500 or less ATK support, 0 ATK support...

There's enough to build a deck around it, but it would have no win condition.

[/quote']

That.

true. it could help a deck but can provide no win condition

lol. Normal Monsters have a vary of Support Cards

They do. But' date=' Normal monsters have more beaters than any other thing in the game. So, beater or a Lv1 0 ATK 0 DEF monster that has no use outside of a couple of spells and traps that have always had better targets?

[/quote']

i agree. they just don't get it done

I'm gonna make Idol not fail for you leo.

Thousand Years in the Making....

Normal Spell

Activate only while you control 3 Face-

Up "Thousand Eyes Idols." You win the Duel. (If you are entered in a tournament, you win the tournament just because, we feel so bad for anyone who bothers to DECK 3 "Thousand Eyes Idols.") The user of this card is declared EPIC FAIL.

Rulings: - The title of EPIC FAIL and its effects cannot be negated, thus this card's effect can only be used once per life time.

- You cannot use the effects of cards that declare you EPIC WIN if you have used this card.

Thousand Years Wasted

Normal Trap

Activate only when your opponent activates "Thousand Years in the Making...." Punch your opponent in the throat as hard as possible and declare yourself EPIC WIN. Burn all cards in your opponent's possesion. (This includes business cards, post cards, card board etc.)

Guest PikaPerson01

There are some cards it can be used for though. Allure of Darkness is 1. Also Caius the Storm Monarch

Okay, I think it's long since reached a point that there is no reason to mention a card is an Allure of Darkness target. Even worse saying it can be used to tribute for Caius, since just about every single monster in the game, other then those who's effects specifically say it can't, and if you're honestly using Caius to RFG your own cards, and you're not doing so to win the game, you need to learn2play.

Don't forget human wave tactics with spirit barrier and astral barrier combined with triangle power. Then you get 3 thousand eyes idols on the field with 2000. Combined with triangle delta attack and you can inflict up to 6000 damage to your opponent.

Archived