Shutendoji, FLIP YEAH!!! [DISC]

guys' date=' as awesome as this thing is, it's been ruled out to be a secret. Those guys who unloaded thier sneak product didn't get 3 Secrets, and, they ruled them (and I believe it was confirmed by Dimitri) to be, Ice Queen, This guy and Clear World

making 8 of the OCG promos Secret, and the Two lolz/crap ones, Rares.

[/quote']

But don't we usually get some common TCG exclusives? But I guess your right. If it was common, they would defiantly have it.

Here's a list of the Rarites for the TCG Exclusives

-Koaki Meiru Beetle : Super Rare (YES, Super Rare)

-Koaki Meiru Maximus : Ultra/Ultimate Rare

-Yellow Baboon, Archer of the Forest : Ultra/Ultimate Rare

-Shire, Lightsworn Spirit : Super

-Metabo - Shark : Super

-Gateway of the Six Samurais : Super

-Gemini Scorpion : Rare

-Rinyan, Lightsworn Rouge : Rare

-Earthbound Revival : Rare

-Reptillianne Poison : Rare

all ten of them, and earlier I said all the OCG Promos minus Shine Palace and Dark Rabbit are Secret Rares. Those are Regular Rares.

The more and more I watch these rarities. The less and less I think im going to my sneak peek.

really? and miss all the opportunities of selling / trading really fail cards for amazing ones?? I'm going for Fortune Ladies and the Mat. Also' date=' I want every copy of Rinyan, it's so F'n cute.

[/quote']

Wait! The fortune Ladies. I almost forgot about them. *light shines over SOVR's Sneak Peek.*

The more and more I watch these rarities. The less and less I think im going to my sneak peek.

really? and miss all the opportunities of selling / trading really fail cards for amazing ones?? I'm going for Fortune Ladies and the Mat. Also' date=' I want every copy of Rinyan, it's so F'n cute.

[/quote']

Wait! The fortune Ladies. I almost forgot about them. *light shines over SOVR's Sneak Peek.*

Yea, and there all still regular rares (no word on that uber draw card though)

[/quote']

I'll flip my cat if its secret rare.

[/quote']

I'll flip my cat if its secret rare.

luckily all the secret slots are filled =3, WORST case scenario is it's super, which I can see. I feel rare though.

You know, I remember somebody making a Deck that ran Zombie World + Needle Worm/Warm Worm/Morphing Jar's/All those Flip Trolls so they could be revived and flipped down with Zombie Master and Book.

Now this card and Necroface might make it better. Looks like Zombie Maggots Mill might become viable (made up the name).

My lil bro just asked me if Yokais are good in zombies. I slapped him. Then I told him this.

"Look at the types for most yokai monsters, what are they?" I asked.

"Zombies, why?"

"Then wouldn't it make sense that THEIR yokai, their zombies, and their effects help zombies."

Anyhow, this will go nicely with my zombie mill.

Archived