Shutendoji, FLIP YEAH!!! [DISC]

[align=center]

400px-ShutendojiLE14-JP-UR.jpg

Once per turn' date=' you can select and activate 1 of the following effects:

● Remove 2 Zombie-Type monsters in your Graveyard from play. Draw 1 card.

● Return 1 of your removed from play Zombie-Type monsters to the top of your Deck.[/quote']

[/align]

It's being released in SOVR. When I first saw the card a few months ago I thought it was pimp, and it still is, but the 1500 ATK seems a little low, even for Zombies. Best use is with Plague as it becomes easy to reuse, but with BfaDD out, this becomes a semi useful draw engine.

Discuss the usefulness of this card for Zombies.

I think 1700 would be a respectable amount for it, but the 1500 ATK really should be fine what with all the reviving Zombies do. Back when CoSR was out, it's second effect was basically "add one removed from play Zombie to your hand" I don't think it will be as game breaking as I originally thought, but I still think it will be good.

Also, you don't run more than 1 in any non zombie mill deck.

This guy basically helps zombie mill win.

RFG 2 Necroface to draw a card, mill 10 cards from your opponent.

Especially with Burial to reload this effect in Zombie Mill.

Combined with the fact you can Put Necrofaces to the top of deck, so you RFG them will allure. Or Mezukis to get your revival going again. Or PSZ to keep on Synchroing.

^_^

Zombie world makes passionate love to this guy.

Except that everything that isn't a Zombie in the first place becomes a non-Zombie and can't be returned to the top D: Not that that is bad' date=' just thought I would mention it.

[/quote']

Yes but that's what Necro face is for. All we want this rice wine drinker to do is draw cards.

I just had a thought: If this is common' date=' than think about what this would do as an ultra or secret. 0.o

[/quote']

It would have more ATK.

Honestly, his ATK is a pretty good attribute. Being recruit-able by goblin zombie and search-able by Pyramid makes it better. Thoug, a gainer effect would have been good ust so he can stay on the field.

Heh' date=' I just realized this is going to be a Common >:3

[/quote']

Are you sure? As much as I want it to be a common, I don't think it will be.

HURRAY FOR ONIS! =D

This + Mezuki/Plaguespreader/Necroface is pretty funny

IMO' date=' the lower ATK makes him even easier to search.

[/quote']

With Goblin and Turtle he's already easy to search. Still, a little more won't hurt.

guys' date=' as awesome as this thing is, it's been ruled out to be a secret. Those guys who unloaded thier sneak product didn't get 3 Secrets, and, they ruled them (and I believe it was confirmed by Dimitri) to be, Ice Queen, This guy and Clear World

making 8 of the OCG promos Secret, and the Two lolz/crap ones, Rares.

[/quote']

But don't we usually get some common TCG exclusives? But I guess your right. If it was common, they would defiantly have it.

Hmm' date=' wait a minute

This + RFP 2 Necrofaces + Soul Absorption = 11000 Life Points.

[/quote']

Actually, its 12 times x 500 = 6000 LP. If that really happens idividually, um, Fire Princess then?

SA is per card, but counts at resolution. So FP will only burn twice. Once while resolving the SA on Shutendoji and Once off the SA when the Necro Face chain resolves. (Even though SA is mandatory, you can not interrupt a chain when its resolving.)

Archived