Arm thinks we should discuss the 'Genex' Archtype, as a whole.

My favorite Archtype, from Duel-Terminal :3

[align=center]165606n.jpg

(Card Maker + Copy/Paste from the wiki ftw)

Genex are a series of mostly Machine-Type monsters that have an affiliation with the various Attributes that exist in OCG' date=' as hinted on the flavor text of "Genex Controller" and its trump cards, "Hydro Genex", "Thermal Genex", "Geo Genex", and "Wind Farm Genex". Most of their effects revolve around "Genex Controller" and also adding cards from the Deck to hand by their monster's effects, activating effects that involves monsters in the hand and getting Genex Controller and other monsters on the field for quick Synchro Summonings. The Genex Synchro Monsters have a variety of different effects, making them one of the more flexible Synchro-based Archetypes.[/quote'][/align]

'Genex' are an interesting Archtype, that includes a wide range of deck thinning/easy Summoning. And the fact that they are Attribute based, makes them relatively versitile.

Discuss

I sense much potential in this archtype. If given enough support (good ones)' date=' they might even go tourney.

[/quote']

But the thing is, Konami has moved-on to 'Real Genex', and then 'Ally Genex'

(.....not that they are awesome)

Doesn't some of the Genex cards can act as a Gadget-like tech? O_o

They actually can.

Since some of the Gadgets can search for some of the more important cards.

Like Black Salvo for example.

I sense much potential in this archtype. If given enough support (good ones)' date=' they might even go tourney.

[/quote']

But the thing is, Konami has moved-on to 'Real Genex', and then 'Ally Genex'

(.....not that they are awesome)

They still get Genex support, and some of them support Genex as a whole ;D

Archived