Level 1 Judge Certification Test is now ONLINE!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A COSSY ID is used to track you as a duelist. Tournaments track your record using COSSY. Big Tournaments and Tournament stores will have them and let you register for them upon request.

I am getting mine tomorrow so I whatcan get Judge creds.

you have the same signature as everyone else on pojo. What's it called again?

A COSSY ID is used to track you as a duelist. Tournaments track your record using COSSY. Big Tournaments and Tournament stores will have them and let you register for them upon request.

I am getting mine tomorrow so I whatcan get Judge creds.

you have the same signature as everyone else on pojo. What's it called again?

If you mean to ask if I am a Pojoer, why yes, I am a Pojoer ^_^

No. They'll email you in a few weeks. I'm gonna decline' date=' as l really don't want to be a judge. l just wanted to take the test just 'cause, really.

[/quote']

Just because you become a Judge, it doesn't mean you have to Judge. Its all voluntary. Treat it as a trophy for knowing all this knowledge that wont help in the real world. ^_^

^Yes, l believe it is.

You know, l took the lv3 test 4 months ago. I passed (SAME SCORE!!!!!) and l really wanted to do it, but l couldn't. I'm just too busy nowadays.

Next summer, i'm going to take the test again to see if l qualify, and if l do, l'll do it this time around. That test was near impossible. If you don't know your stuff, you're better off not taking the test, as guessing will most likely net you a 0 XD

Hmmm... on the Oppression/Gyzarus question' date=' I said "none of the above" because I thought Gyzarus would go to the Graveyard but be unable to be Special Summoned later since it wasn't Special Summoned properly, and none of the options covered that. Does he stay in the Extra Deck instead?

[/quote']

No. Graveyard. It's not being Summoned by a card effect, so it can only be negated once it hits the field. At that point, it will get sent to the Graveyard.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Hmmm... on the Oppression/Gyzarus question' date=' I said "none of the above" because I thought Gyzarus would go to the Graveyard but be unable to be Special Summoned later since it wasn't Special Summoned properly, and none of the options covered that. Does he stay in the Extra Deck instead?

[/quote']

That's what I put for it, and I'm almost positive I got it right. Did you have any questions about Torrential Tribute? Those ones were worded horribly and probably accounted for 99% of the questions that people got wrong unknowingly.

[/quote']

That's what I put for it, and I'm almost positive I got it right.

Which is what you put, the "None" answer or the "Extra Deck" answer?

Did you have any questions about Torrential Tribute? Those ones were worded horribly and probably accounted for 99% of the questions that people got wrong unknowingly.

Ah' date=' there was one about Stratos and Torrential. The Stratos player asked if the opponent if he wanted to respond to the successful summon, and the opponent declined; I said that both players had passed priority and neither could do anything (activate Stratos's effect or activate Torrential).

I still haven't a clue what went wrong.

If gyzarus was oppressed, he "Wasn't properly fusion summoned" and is sent to the grave. You can't summon it, but you can recover it.

Then we got that right... bah, I've no idea.

Archived