Kasha: Possibly Anti Meta?

Most likely, I wouldn't use this card the very first turn, but more of the time when its a few turns later when they have more monsters. That way you could really screw with them.

Also; Zombie master + target in the grave + 1 Zombie in hand = 2 Zombies. Enough for Kasha.

3 card combo that give an almost free attack of 2000+ damage.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are so many ways around this guy. Sure' date=' it'll make all the hard work that I put into getting a field full of BWs, but I can always get them back quickly. Sure, I can just chain with something like threat, rageki break, icarus, and the likes.

[/quote']

If you don't have a hand when this card is summoned, your chandes of winning are shot in the head.

There are so many ways around this guy. Sure' date=' it'll make all the hard work that I put into getting a field full of BWs, but I can always get them back quickly. Sure, I can just chain with something like threat, rageki break, icarus, and the likes.

[/quote']

If you don't have a hand when this card is summoned, your chandes of winning are shot in the head.

True. BWs do have that one tendacy to run out of cards in their hands.

No, since this card is super easy to get out, even on an empty field, it can be summoned anytime. So you can just hold off 'till your opponent comes out swinging, then drop hotwheelz and their loss is your gain... ESPECIALLY if you haven't normal summoned a monster yet.

It affects all monsters on the field. Can even make JD a dead draw.

So to stop there swarm you will need.

Field

1x ZW

2x Monster

Hand

This

Ugh ... do not want

A player always has 'Field' and 'Hand'' date=' so these aren't real requirements.

Also, is the requirement of 2 monsters on the field in any way unreasonable? No, it isn't. The only downside is that it's a 2-card combo. To solve this, make them both usable individually. Zombie World is side deck tech against Monarchs and Kasha is LV8. Conclusion: playable in side deck, along with Zombie World, if you main Trade-In.

[/quote']

It's not even hard to get out. Zombies swarm like crazy.

ll blud' date=' book of life, mezuki, even zombie master.

The best part is, you can sync after you summon it, and if you play heavy before it, topdeck mode!!! ^-^

[/quote']

Yeah...Uhm actually Without ZW only in zombie where it is really easy to use..

And if you Side deck ZW agaisnt Monarch this can be just as Hilarious...

Archived