Kasha: Possibly Anti Meta?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow ummm...me personnally run a zombie deck, and I don't have kasha but it would bring so uch hate to the field since i know how special summon more than just kasha

Ex: play something that neutralize back board

two zombies combo= kasha

of i have zombies in the grave, so bol, zm=another zm maybe or ll bud= rezd

plus i always have eluc on the field so my opponet can take 800 for each special summon

then attack?

that too much hate....so......any one trading kasha?

Zombies aren't exactly big on control. Tagging a GB is a very easy move. If I wasn't able to tag' date=' GBs lose before the duel even starts.

[/quote']

Is that right?

So you're saying... It wasn't your skills that won the duel. Oh, ok.

What kind of idiotic logic is this, anyway? First you act like it's hard to tag in GBs, then you act like tagging is somehow a wimpy way of playing... it's the whole POINT of GBs... try seeing any GB match where the player doesn't tag, and you can tell me how well they did. GBs, are just vanilla beatsticks until they tag, you are basically trying to say a vanilla beatdown is somehow a more skilled strategy than toolboxing. Preposterous.

Wrong.

LS' date=' Glads and Blackwings are an original concept. What makes them different is that their concepts and support don't suck.

[/quote']

well unfourtunately everyone i've face with LS, Glad, and BW seems to use the same concept, although their support cards was the only thing helping them but they all seem to follow the same pattern, different person, similar builds, equal same concept (as far as basic flow) Just like with my zombie deck, everyone that runs a zombie deck have the same concept but different ways of playing it. if you put two people against each other with a LS, Glad, or BW then its who ever beat the other to the punch.

Calm the hell down! I was wondering when your shriveled brain would tell you that I WAS F*CKING WITH YOU THE WHOLE TIME!!! XD

BTW' date=' glads actually do not take much skill to use, and to argue against that would mean that you really don't know what you're talking about.

OT- Kashe rulez.

[/quote']

lol, GBs require the most skill out of any archetype that is meta-worthy. BW needs a good hand, LS needs good mill, GBs pull right from your deck and so everything is based on the choices you make and not what you lucksack. That's why GBs are one of the most consistent decks in the game.

lol hehehehe...i actually pulled a Kasha' date=' and the worst fusion, rare luck huh?

[/quote']

I hate you... Okay im only jokeing ;), but i wanted my own kasha :(.

What was the fusion :/.

its Armitael, weird but nice and crappy at the same time, ^^

but let stay ot, lol

okay lets get a few things straight here

glads to take skill to use!

all meta decks do

mirror matches take the most skill, as you both know each others strategies so youboth have to constantly play around each other

also kasha is alright its a good card, its not bad, not amazing

but it is not anti meta, by that logic jd is super antimeta

I agree but ppl who are around my area must not have skills, i mean ppl with glad or bw or ls, they all fall for the same trap call Skill Drain. its seems to slow them down alot. so i just prefer what make it more comfortable.......KASHA!! lol

all meta decks do

mirror matches take the most skill' date=' as you both know each others strategies so youboth have to constantly play around each other

[/quote']

how would you play around someone else who deck is build nearly the same as yours? wouldn't it be just that lucky draw? or have you ever really had to play the whole deck with true straegies, which not to forget to mention you both learn something of how the cards are use in some situation, but i personally think all cards are great if put in the right deck, and Kasha is like perfect with my zombie deck!

all meta decks do

mirror matches take the most skill' date=' as you both know each others strategies so youboth have to constantly play around each other

[/quote']

decklist or it didn't happen.

I agree but ppl who are around my area must not have skills' date=' i mean ppl with glad or bw or ls, they all fall for the same trap call Skill Drain. its seems to slow them down alot. so i just prefer what make it more comfortable.......KASHA!! lol[hr']

all meta decks do

[/quote']

but i personally think all cards are great if put in the right deck,

Larvae Moth

Archived