Kasha: Possibly Anti Meta?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You don't need ZW, you need any two Zombie monsters, which is easier than pie in Zombies, and this. The two zombies don't' require you to change a basic Zombie Deck at all, it's a free monster nuke +2000 ATK 'stick when you have multiple zombies. In fact, it's better than a nuke because things are typically harder to recover when they're in the Deck.

Decent tech in zombies if you can find room.

So to stop there swarm you will need.

Field

1x ZW

2x Monster

Hand

This

Ugh ... do not want

A player always has 'Field' and 'Hand', so these aren't real requirements.

Also, is the requirement of 2 monsters on the field in any way unreasonable? No, it isn't. The only downside is that it's a 2-card combo. To solve this, make them both usable individually. Zombie World is side deck tech against Monarchs and Kasha is LV8. Conclusion: playable in side deck, along with Zombie World, if you main Trade-In.

I've been blind not to notice this card! It is really like a zombie JD. Well' date=' I gotta get this and create my zombie mill/beatdown. See ya! Also, thanks Reborn for bringing this up.

[/quote']

Dude, stop already. Kasha isn't a "zombie JD". It doesn't compare to JD at all. This card is too easy to block. Sure, all the cards goes back goes back to the deck, it's too easy to chain and destroy Kasha.

Archived