Phantom Dragon- A Pretty useful Glad Counter Or Rubbish?

So l was thinking. PD can be used after glads finish attacking, and if skill drain is on the field, it works wonders. In fact, with skil drain, it can be a pretty good replacement for TK rai oh, or even work with it to counter swarm.

Phantom Dragon

Anyway, people tend to hate this card, so i'll leave this up to you guys to debate it's epic / fail oppurtunities.

Discuss.

I must agreed that even when I saw this card in some sidedeck last format it doesn't seem much of a treat for me except.....

This card can actually be somewhat helpul in a weird Monarch variant since it is a Wall and then when you don't need it or it bothers you, you just tribute him for any monarch you got....IDK other than that and that is honestable.....

Guest PikaPerson01

Skill Drain is already a useful Glad Counter...

So what' date=' you can't make it better?

[/quote']

But your "making it better" is just adding a useless monster to an already tried and true strategy, not to mention the monster added is useless without the second half of the strategy. It's no more a Glad Counter then is any random beatstick.

GBs are now kinda bad' date=' IMO. Ever since this meta, they've dropped to a low level. This card even then still has little use.

[/quote']

Go duel some good GB decks, and you'll change your words

I hate this card only for its low ATK, can be a dead draw, unless if you Trade-in it.

GBs are now kinda bad' date=' IMO. Ever since this meta, they've dropped to a low level. This card even then still has little use.

[/quote']

Go duel some good GB decks, and you'll change your words

I hate this card only for its low ATK, can be a dead draw, unless if you Trade-in it.

Go check some SJC results and see how many GBs got in top 16.

Archived