• Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Returned to the forum, need a new name.

What does the public suggest?=D

It shouldn't be related to the moon or to stones though.^^'

I was thinking about RaNia (because I love the group), but IDK... Kind of iffy about band names. :neutral:

Or Cinnamon Star because it's Christmas soon. ;)

Wouldn't the name only be temporarily appropriate, then?

What else do you like? You could definitely use something pertaining to them.

That's fine. ^^ I had to go for supper right when you replied, anyway~

But I'm really glad to help.

So...

About a character in specific. You actually seem to find it viable, so I'll definitely help you more~

Who are your favorite anime, video games, real or fictional entities? It can really be anybody, too! I'm really happy to be of aid.

Cinnamon Star sounds adorable :D Suits you, imo.

and if you eat them all year around, then they aren't just Christmasy.

I'm assuming you get extra at Christmas, hehe

Meh, I suck at making names.

But because we're getting to Christmas, New Year, and school will be starting for me while the name will still be around, I feel I need a fitting name.

Something a best festive, maybe with some New Year spirit.

But I'm bled dry.

Admittedly, the name Summer Rain sounds rather nice, for no apparent reason

Ok I like Touhou, Saint Seiya, X-1999 and a few other retro/badly-done anime (but other than that, I'm a total manga/anime/video game noob).

Do you know any of them?

They all have a lot of characters so I could just use a randomizer and take the one that comes out, but I'm scared it'd be a super evil one.xD

Real entities: 2NE1, 4minute, RaNia, BEAST

Open for any suggestions really because I'm bad at finding names. I'm just not going to call myself BEAST.^^'

Lunar:

Caramel Star!

Strawberry-Yoghurt Star!

Do you want to keep the Lunar or Star part?

Summer Rain is really nice, but if you want something Christmas/New-Year-ish, it's a bit early.:3

Ok I like Touhou, Saint Seiya, X-1999 and a few other retro/badly-done anime (but other than that, I'm a total manga/anime/video game noob).

Do you know any of them?

They all have a lot of characters so I could just use a randomizer and take the one that comes out, but I'm scared it'd be a super evil one.xD

Real entities: 2NE1, 4minute, RaNia, BEAST

Open for any suggestions really because I'm bad at finding names. I'm just not going to call myself BEAST.^^'

Lunar:

Caramel Star!

Strawberry-Yoghurt Star!

Summer Rain is really nice, but if you want something Christmas/New-Year-ish, it's a bit early.:3

I only play a tiny bit of Touhou. I have enough Demetori and Iron Attack on my iPod to recognize their physical appearances. My favorite character is Sakuya, by the way. Good character.

I only have memories of Saint Seiya. It used to play here under Knights of the Zodiac and had a different opening. It really was so long ago that I have very little to no memory of it. I could research for you, if you wish.

If you don't like what the randomizer gives you, then you could change the result. ^^

But what she said is very nice, too. I could imagine how nice it would look with your name as Cinnamon Star~

Would you like me to research it, though?

Lunar:

Caramel Star!

Strawberry-Yoghurt Star!

Lunae wants me to keep a Lunar theme :P

For me, it's summer now, so the name fits. Besides, it would be the earliest days of autumn when I change it again.

I could totally be Lunar Rain :D Nah.

Avaritia: Sure, if you time that'd be nice.

Lunar Eclipse: Woops I didn't know where you live, sorry ._. Summer Rain sounds good then, but if you want to keep the Lunar theme, I'm out of ideas right now. But speaking about Sakuya, maybe Lunar Clock or Luna Dial?xD (that's one of her theme songs) Other than that, IDK, will keep looking though.

Tour Guides on a Bus is one awesome name, seriously!

My name change is coming up soon.

I'm a huge 2D Fighter fan, BB/GG/AH/KOF/Big Bang Beat/Melty Blood etc.

Ideas

EDIT: I tell a lie, I've never played BBB or MB.

Never heard of any of these D:, but Big Bang Beat sounds swag.

Avaritia: Sure, if you time that'd be nice.

Lunar Eclipse: Woops I didn't know where you live, sorry ._. Summer Rain sounds good then, but if you want to keep the Lunar theme, I'm out of ideas right now. But speaking about Sakuya, maybe Lunar Clock or Luna Dial?xD (that's one of her theme songs) Other than that, IDK, will keep looking though.

Tour Guides on a Bus is one awesome name, seriously!

Never heard of any of these D:, but Big Bang Beat sounds swag.

Actually, it's a reference to Tour Bus of the Underworld, the next Rescue Rabbit/Tour Guide of Yu-Gi-Oh!. I could assume a value in the hundreds, unfortunately.

I'll gladly research, then. I mean I'm going to read about Saint Seiya/Touhou because I only know both a bit. Are there any sorts of characters that pique your interest?

Oh alright, if you're willing to invest some time into it.:3

The only thing that's keeping me away from Cinnamon Star is that Blood Rose's name is Cin right now and people might mix it up.

Ehm...for Saint Seiya I'm mostly interested into Shura, Manigoldo and Kardia.

Touhou: I like Shikieiki Yamaxanadu and most characters from "Ten Desires". There are a gazillion of characters in the games and there are only a few that I don't like that much, so I'm kind of flexible here.

I was thinking about a name that's related to some character, not exactly the name of the character, but I'm blank right now.:'3

Thanks again for trying to help out though!

Archived