Doomkaiser/AM

DoomkaiserDragonAssaultModeCRMS-EN-UR-1E.png

It was definitely weakened by PSZ being limited, but I think it's been overlooked. By the time you get a PSZ, you probably have enough monsters in your Graveyard (Your opponents with Zombie World/Mirror Matches) to make the OTK.

He's also Trade In-able. But I did wish there was a better way of getting Doomkaiser out. To bad Phantom of Chaos doean't copy Synchros :/

Probably never going to see competitiveness (unless PSZ was like, semid or back at 3, but yeah right).

Discuss cool card with cool art that's bad because another was limited.

Why PoC doesn't copy synchros? Can't he copy any monster name from the graveyard that has "Effect" written?

You can just send Doomkaiser to the graveyard with Gale Dogra/other card I don't remember and then PoC Doomkaiser and activate Assault Mode Activate' date=' but it's too much effort.

[/quote']

That's what I was thinking, but it's a Synchro. However, if I was proved wrong, I would be happy. And if true, its not as much effort to due as thought I think.

Why PoC doesn't copy synchros? Can't he copy any monster name from the graveyard that has "Effect" written?

You can just send Doomkaiser to the graveyard with Gale Dogra/other card I don't remember and then PoC Doomkaiser and activate Assault Mode Activate' date=' but it's too much effort.

[/quote']

That's what I was thinking, but it's a Synchro. However, if I was proved wrong, I would be happy. And if true, its not as much effort to due as thought I think.

Most synchros are also effect monsters, so I think it can.

[/quote']

Most synchros are also effect monsters, so I think it can.

I'm trying to find out. Though, PoC only copies EFFECT MONSTERS not SYNCHRO MONSTERS. But if it works, I think I can make a playable DK/AM Zombies.

EDIT: It works :)

Is it me, or do we discuss this card a bit too often?

Yes, he OTKs. Yes, he's the best/2nd best (depending on preference) /AM monster alongside SD/AM. Yes, he has arms now (o.0). Yes, his art is epin.

Despite all this, however, the tuner that makes all this possible is at 1... >_>

Is it me' date=' or do we discuss this card a bit too often?

Yes, he OTKs. Yes, he's the best/2nd best (depending on preference) /AM monster alongside SD/AM. Yes, he has arms now (o.0). Yes, his art is epin.

Despite all this, however, the tuner that makes all this possible is at 1... >_>

[/quote']

lol you know we do have 2 foolish and 3 dark grepher

+you can use PoC instead of plagy to sychro doomkaiser while plagy is in the grave

[/quote']

+you can use PoC instead of plagy to sychro doomkaiser while plagy is in the grave

Since PoC is a Tuner.

[/quote']

Since PoC is a Tuner.

ah but unlike most sychros doomkaiser dosnt ask for a tuner just a monster with the name plaguespredder

its just like how gottom can be synchro with 2 tuners since he asks for 1 tunre and 1 or more earth monsters instead of a non-tuner like most

[/quote']

Since PoC is a Tuner.

ah but unlike most sychros doomkaiser dosnt ask for a tuner just a monster with the name plaguespredder

its just like how gottom can be synchro with 2 tuners since he asks for 1 tunre and 1 or more earth monsters instead of a non-tuner like most

Then why you are not running Majestic Star Dragon now?

[/quote']

Since PoC is a Tuner.

ima running the timeater lock because i like it

but people just dont get how to take advantage/use majestic star, they just look at the requirements and think its too hard to get out

its the same with cards like BESD, who r pretty easy to get out but no one seems to think so

[/quote']

Since PoC is a Tuner.

but people just dont get how to take advantage/use majestic star, they just look at the requirements and think its too hard to get out

its the same with cards like BESD, who r pretty easy to get out but no one seems to think so

To some extent, I agree with you. But I must argue that it's not the requirements that get's people down, it's what you get in return. In Savior's case, tuning 2 level 1s and a card named "Stardust Dragon" isn't the greatest thing in the world to do for a 3800 nuker/effect stealer that pulls a Neos at the end of the turn. Bad requirements + bad effect = bad card.

[/quote']

Since PoC is a Tuner.

To some extent, I agree with you. But I must argue that it's not the requirements that get's people down, it's what you get in return. In Savior's case, tuning 2 level 1s and a card named "Stardust Dragon" isn't the greatest thing in the world to do for a 3800 nuker/effect stealer that pulls a Neos at the end of the turn. Bad requirements + bad effect = bad card.

ya thats true except the effect isnt bad its just not worthgoing through the hassel +returning to the extra deck during the end phase just sucks

and when it comes to the PoC thing, it doesnt work for savior star anyways not because of any kind of rulings or anything but that savior monsters require 1 specific lv1, another lv 1, and a pecific synchro moster, so PoC cant be used do to the lv requirement, its just too high a lv to work for him

[/quote']

Since PoC is a Tuner.

ya thats true except the effect isnt bad its just not worthgoing through the hassel +returning to the extra deck during the end phase just sucks

and when it comes to the PoC thing, it doesnt work for savior star anyways not because of any kind of rulings or anything but that savior monsters require 1 specific lv1, another lv 1, and a pecific synchro moster, so PoC cant be used do to the lv requirement, its just too high a lv to work for him

Use other PoC to replace Stardust too.

[/quote']

Since PoC is a Tuner.

Use other PoC to replace Stardust too.

PoC is lv 4 and majestic star doesnt give you a choice in the lv or number of other non-tuner monsters so you'll still have to incease 1 of the PoCs lv by 1 to make the total lv 10

[/quote']

Since PoC is a Tuner.

When "Neo-Spacian Dark Panther" or "Phantom of Chaos" has its name changed to "Junk Synchron"' date=' you can only use it as a Synchro Material Monster for "Junk Warrior" if it becomes a Tuner monster [...'].

I think this shows it's a rule that at least 1 of the Synchro Material has to be a Tuner.

[/quote']

Since PoC is a Tuner.

When "Neo-Spacian Dark Panther" or "Phantom of Chaos" has its name changed to "Junk Synchron"' date=' you can only use it as a Synchro Material Monster for "Junk Warrior" if it becomes a Tuner monster [...'].

I think this shows it's a rule that at least 1 of the Synchro Material has to be a Tuner.

figures junkman would have the ruling that actualy states that...

well guess it doesnt work with out 1 of those "tuning" spell cards but it really wasnt needed for kaiser anyways. at least that settles that now we can get back on track since we started gettin a bit off subject there

Archived