Fake Kingdom Nusquam Mos Subsisto Nos

Spirit of DMG

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm... It'd be hard, cause I'm workin with single characters, and it would be difficult to find different pics of the same characters... maybe I'd use characters that already start at class 2... or maybe even use the class 3 from radiant dawn...

Anyway, any news on anything? Any1?

Yea Kail-kun pwnz face XP *sad she wasent picked is prety good and made an awsome combo with Kailyn*.

she was picked.

1. Deustodo

2. DMG

3. Creator

4. CHase

5. Kailyn

maybe next time for me...

vote for the loli contest between me and dokuro-chan!

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-167680.html

awww...

...sowwi. (now i feel bad)...

I wonder why Caine never rejoined...

I wonder that too. There are so many different reasons' date=' but none of the reasons are like Caine. Maybe he thought we were weak by opening a new thread instead of fighting for the old one? I guess we will ot find out any time soon.

Actually I'm surprised no one wants to rename this the FTK. I think it would be a great Idea.

We could, but it might cause something...

if this was renamed the FTK, then it would truly be like old times. Caine hasn't joined probably because of the reasons stated by Ray, but it's not that he thinks were weak, he probably thinks that the FTA are a poor imitation of the FTK, and he wants the FTK back.

if this was renamed the FTK' date=' then it would truly be like old times. Caine hasn't joined probably because of the reasons stated by Ray, but it's not that he thinks were weak, he probably thinks that the FTA are a poor imitation of the FTK, and he wants the FTK back.

[/quote']

Yeah, I think that's a better point to put it as. I do sometimes miss him. Gasp! My name has changed!

Archived