gladiator beast question

If its not on the field during the required Phase change' date=' then it can not tag out.

[/quote']

Exactly, unless an effect explicitly says that it can be activated from the deck, hand, graveyard or RFP it can not be activated regardless of conditions. Same ruling as Dad, you can't summon him from the graveyard even if you do have exactly 3 darks. It's a pretty basic rule, I don't see what the problem is...

WHEN WILL NEW MEMBERS REALIZE THAT THERE IS A THREAD TO POST YOUR QUESTIONS ON YUGIOH' date=' IT'S THE FIRST DAMN TOPIC! YUGIOH Q&A, COULD IT BE MORE OBVIOUS!

[/quote']

NO U

Gladiator Beasts cannot tag out if they get destroyed. They have to survive a battle if they want to tag out. Tell your friend to quit being horrible at YGO.

It's like my friend saying pat of darkness can make your monsters attack your own monsters.

I lol'd.

One noob I used to play against said that, if you control PoD and your opponent attacks, you could get the monster to attack itself, another monster your opponent controls, or its controller directly. Unfortunately, he was the top player where I was playing at the time (I wasn't very good back then), so we had to go by his rulings because none of us could prove him wrong.

This noob was also a kid who said you could equip Union monsters from the hand directly, which was a powerful move with Kiryu.

Archived