"92% of teens have moved onto rap, if you're one of the 8% who listens to REAL music"

windpepper

I'll probably get flamed and spammed like mad for this but, WTF?! These kinds of things piss me off. Because, I enjoy all types of music, Rap, Rock, Metal, Jazz, whatever. IT'S ALL MUSIC. Every time I see this : "92% of teens have moved onto rap, if you're one of the 8% who listens to REAL music, copy and paste this to your sig", I just get pissed off. Mostly because, What constitutes "REAL" music? Isn't it ALL "REAL" music? Rap is fake? It's not really there? I personally, find Rap/Hip-hop/R&B, to be almost majestic. The way that the words slide into one-another is beautiful. Now granted, some of the lyrics themselves may not be, but still. It's all GOD DAMN MUSIC. So, if you're on of the 8% of morons who believe RAP isn't really there, put that in your sig. If you're on of the 92% who just enjoys MUSIC in it's entirety, put THIS in your sig. - Brandon.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with you on the fact that, old school stuff is good, but, it doesn't need guitar solos. Don't get me wrong, my favorite type of music is, "Alternative Rock" or whatever constitutes that genre anymore, but I just hate people like that. That say "REAL music" and stupid BS like that.

ZUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN.

This is totally on topic. But you're all probably too stupid to get it.

HAY! You don't say that!

I agree with you on the fact that' date=' old school stuff is good, but, it doesn't need guitar solos. Don't get me wrong, my favorite type of music is, "Alternative Rock" or whatever constitutes that genre anymore, but I just hate people like that. That say "REAL music" and stupid BS like that.

[/quote']

Then you must hate me ;)

I like a little bit of everything. It depends mostly on the song, for me. I dislike sexual related rap, and metal that has screeching voices and a heavy, depressing beat.

I love all music that feels alive, and has appropriate, tasteful lyrics.

But the thing is, that is other's opinions. You can't change other's opinions of something.

ZUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN.

This is totally on topic. But you're all probably too stupid to get it.

HAY! You don't say that!

I just did.

Now the real question is' date=' did you understand my post?

[/quote']

No. Clearly.

awesome 66' date=' You do have a point. And we also have the same interest in Rap and Metal. I really shouldn't say "I HATE PEOPLE WHO DO THAT" 'cause I really don't, but it just annoys me. A LOT.

[/quote']

Then I must annoy you...A LOT.

I don't like it in any way. Very few songs of the modern rap music has made it into my "decent" list.

awesome 66' date=' You do have a point. And we also have the same interest in Rap and Metal. I really shouldn't say "I HATE PEOPLE WHO DO THAT" 'cause I really don't, but it just annoys me. A LOT.

[/quote']

It's not an interest. It's an opinion.

Also, if it annoys you, ignore it. Rap can be real music, it's just that others think differently. You may dislike the opinion, but you have no control over it.

Also, Lar, I'm just gonna say this: I am too stupid to understand your post. Unfortunately.

99.9999999% percent of rap is Auto Tuned' date=' if you know of the .0000001% that isn't, yippe for you.

[/quote']

Jeezy and Kanye would like to have a word with you.

OT: Personally, I don't give a sheet what people like or don't like about rap/hip-hop, because what matters to me is that I enjoy it. If they hate, they hate. Let it go, and move on.

I'll probably get flamed and spammed like mad for this but' date=' WTF?! These kinds of things piss me off. Because, I enjoy all types of music, Rap, Rock, Metal, Jazz, whatever. IT'S ALL MUSIC. Every time I see this : "92% of teens have moved onto rap, if you're one of the 8% who listens to REAL music, copy and paste this to your sig", I just get pissed off. Mostly because, What constitutes "REAL" music? Isn't it ALL "REAL" music? Rap is fake? It's not really there? I personally, find Rap/Hip-hop/R&B, to be almost majestic. The way that the words slide into one-another is beautiful. Now granted, some of the lyrics themselves may not be, but still. It's all GOD DAMN MUSIC. So, if you're on of the 8% of morons who believe RAP isn't really there, put that in your sig. If you're on of the 92% who just enjoys MUSIC in it's entirety, put THIS in your sig. - Brandon.

[/quote']

whats a sig and how do you copy and paste to it

I, personally, don't like rap. But to me, I don't funking care what other people listen to. I listen to any music, some more, some less. People are different for a reason, you know. The world would be all the same boring thing if everyone would be exactly the same.

Rap/Hip-Hop = OK, without bad words. I don't remember if they still have this kind of rule at rap/hip-hops are not allowed to have bad words. Still, it's OK for me.

I like Drum&Bass, Techno, Trance, House (sort of), Instrumental, Dance, and Hardcore (especially Happy Hardcore), btw.

Archived