"92% of teens have moved onto rap, if you're one of the 8% who listens to REAL music"

windpepper

The only good music that comes out of the Rap genre is by Eminem. Everything else that is even slightly associated w/ Rap sucks.

My preference is Melodic Death/Black Metal and those Country songs that sing about Beer and Chicks and stuff like that.

With MeloDeth/Black Metal' date=' their lyrics are original and no one ever sings about the same thing over and over again. With Rap (except Eminem), 99.99999% of Rappers sing about b****es and getting laid and smoking weed. It's annoying. >:/

[/quote']

Obviously the above poster has never heard of:

Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five

Beastie Boys

KRS-One

Public Enemy

Sugarhill Gang

To name a few.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only good music that comes out of the Rap genre is by Eminem. Everything else that is even slightly associated w/ Rap sucks.

My preference is Melodic Death/Black Metal and those Country songs that sing about Beer and Chicks and stuff like that.

With MeloDeth/Black Metal' date=' their lyrics are original and no one ever sings about the same thing over and over again. With Rap (except Eminem), 99.99999% of Rappers sing about b****es and getting laid and smoking weed. It's annoying. >:/

[/quote']

Obviously the above poster has never heard of:

Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five

Beastie Boys

KRS-One

Public Enemy

Sugarhill Gang

To name a few.

Or he's just oblivious to everything he doesn't like. Typical.

With MeloDeth/Black Metal' date=' their lyrics are original and no one ever sings about the same thing over and over again. [b']With Rap (except Eminem), 99.99999% of Rappers sing about b****es and getting laid and smoking weed.[/b] It's annoying. >:/

It's so annoying to hear you and people like you stereo-typing a type of music, because you listen to one song and generalize it amongst all of them. Because every song Kanye West ever wrote was about smoking weed, b****es, and getting laid. Especially his song called "Hey Mama."

Or Tupac, who only ever wrote about getting laid, smoking weed, and b****es. Especially his song "I ain't mad at cha", which supposedly was written to tell all his friends he wasn't upset because they were doing better than him.

I could go on, but your arrogance is making me wanna puke.

Dark Phoenix. Thank you.

You took the words right out of my mouth.

I agree with how 92% of rap deals with "adult" content. I don't really see how that would turn on people's likes for music. I don't know why many people support rap by saying "Well hard-rock is worse. They have more bad words in there than rap.". I just don't get them:?

ZUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN.

This is totally on topic. But you're all probably too stupid to get it.

I know ZUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN. =D

Funny fact, I was listening to Eminem's "Shake that Ass" when I opened this thread.

Rap is great.

@Metal Heads who came here just to troll this thread: Almost all Metal music sucks. Rap>Metal

Guys i find this thread stupid as ever we all know what is the most famous music gender of all times it has stead more than 40 years and that gender is metal believe it or not so hip hop ' date=' rap and the most CRAP of ALL REGGEATON

, reaggeton thinks that its the king of music right now a bunch of a******s they are and again iam from puerto rico and let me tell you one thing its true almost 95.3% of all youngsters think that they need hip hop as part of their live THEY ARE MOTHERFUCKING WRONG I WISH ALL OF THIS STUPID GENDERS ARE DEAD REAL DEAD and theirs nothing more to say.

[/quote']

Sir, I did not understand a word in your post. You are using the word "Gender" in the wrong place, and possibly "reggaton" is popular in P.R., but I should specify I am talking about the united states, and that is not considered rap. Also, if you find it stupid, DON'T reply, idiot.

Guys i find this thread stupid as ever we all know what is the most famous music gender of all times it has stead more than 40 years and that gender is metal believe it or not so hip hop ' date=' rap and the most CRAP of ALL REGGEATON

, reaggeton thinks that its the king of music right now a bunch of a******s they are and again iam from puerto rico and let me tell you one thing its true almost 95.3% of all youngsters think that they need hip hop as part of their live THEY ARE MOTHERFUCKING WRONG I WISH ALL OF THIS STUPID GENDERS ARE DEAD REAL DEAD and theirs nothing more to say.

[/quote']

Sir, I did not understand a word in your post. You are using the word "Gender" in the wrong place, and possibly "reggaton" is popular in P.R., but I should specify I am talking about the united states, and that is not considered rap. Also, if you find it stupid, DON'T reply, idiot.

He's just another ignorant JABRONI who doesn't understand the meaning of diversity. Might as well tell the idiot to get the funk out.

Seeing as how 99% of rappers don't write their own music and are basically just speaking ebonics over a beat made, written, and recorded by someone else (most likely someone w/ musical talent, thus making them the exact opposite of the rapper himself), i feel no guilt in saying that rap music is terrible, it is the crap of the music industry, and the industry is comprised almost entirely of posers. Oh wow, another rap song about drugs, money, and/or biznitches. I didn't see that coming.

Jeeeeeeezz...LOCKED.-.-

This thread has gone way past its primetime. Windpepper your topic was all cool until everyone started flaming.:/

If you really want to hear the same stuff again and have something decent to say go to Dark Phoenix's thread. It's basically about the same.

Cerberus21: Instead of generalizing and being ignorant read this:

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-170411.html

:)

Archived