What's the Best Tuner?

Post what you think is the best Tuner, and why. Personally I gotta go with X-Saber Airbellum or Krebons.

X-Saber Airbellum is searchable by Resuce Cat, has decent ATK, and has hand destruction.

Krebons is Spirit Reaper with a cost, and helps with LV6s.

Worst Tuner is probably Water Spirit. LV1 Normal Tuner. Alien Amondite can get out Glo'gar in a Alien Deck, or even Catastor, and Debris Dragon can recyle a lot, or provide a small wall if it isn't used for BRD. Plus it can get out Ancient Fairy. But Water Spirit is just garbage. The only thing it has is Gorz + itself for SD or RDA.

Water Spirit is a LV1 Normal WATER Aqua. It has One for One, Salvage and Such, and Wetlands, along with Normal support. >.> Not the worst Tuner, by a long shot.

Anyways, some archetypes have tuners that perfectly match their strategies, leaving them better than tuners like PSZ in those decks. Outside of that, most likely PSZ.

Water Spirit is a LV1 Normal WATER Aqua. It has One for One' date=' Salvage and Such, and Wetlands, along with Normal support. >.> Not the worst Tuner, by a long shot.

Anyways, some archetypes have tuners that perfectly match their strategies, leaving them better than tuners like PSZ in those decks. Outside of that, most likely PSZ.

[/quote']

Well yeah, but Wetlands only gets it 1600 ATK. And it may have Salvage going for it, but you still can't get a whole lot out with it. I mean, Catastor isn't the world.

Water Spirit is a LV1 Normal WATER Aqua. It has One for One' date=' Salvage and Such, and Wetlands, along with Normal support. >.> Not the worst Tuner, by a long shot.

[/quote']

Well yeah, but Wetlands only gets it 1600 ATK. And it may have Salvage going for it, but you still can't get a whole lot out with it. I mean, Catastor isn't the world.

It can be revived more than most Tuners. Silent Doom, Swing of Memories, Supervise, Limit Reverse, Graceful Revival, etc. >.>

Not to mention, it has Justi-Break behind it.

Best Tuners:

Morphtronic Scopen

Morphtronic Remoten[/bias]

PSZ, Gale, Vayu, Airbellum, Krebons.

As I said, stuff like the Morph Tuners, or TWSoL, are better than generic tuners is their own decktypes.

Worst is Emissary from Pandemonium, followed by Counsellor Lily.

I don't think PSZ is that big outside of zombies. I only has 2 Synchros. In a Zombie Deck' date=' yes, it has Book of life, Zombie Master, Mezuki...

But outside of Zombies, it isn't all that.

[/quote']

Lightsworn. Quillbolt OTK. Most decks that can't afford to use their Normal Summon on a Tuner?

Best Tuners:

Morphtronic Scopen

PSZ' date=' Gale, Vayu, Airbellum, Krebons.

As I said, stuff like the Morph Tuners, or TWSoL, are better than generic tuners is their own decktypes.

I don't think PSZ is that big outside of zombies. I only has 2 Synchros. In a Zombie Deck, yes, it has Book of life, Zombie Master, Mezuki...

Lightsworn. Quillbolt OTK. Most decks that can't afford to use their Normal Summon on a Tuner?

Hmm... but you still only get 1 summon if you mill it, instead of 2. And Quilbolt is Lv2, You'll get out Brionac at best with a combo like that.

I don't think PSZ is that big outside of zombies. I only has 2 Synchros. In a Zombie Deck' date=' yes, it has Book of life, Zombie Master, Mezuki...

[/quote']two synchros for one tuner, yeh, thats not good.

PSZ

Gale

Krebons

Best 3.

this.

OK. I'm convinced. PSZ is great tuner. But I still say Airbellum and Krebons.

Best Tuners:

Morphtronic Scopen

PSZ' date=' Gale, Vayu, Airbellum, Krebons.

I don't think PSZ is that big outside of zombies. I only has 2 Synchros. In a Zombie Deck, yes, it has Book of life, Zombie Master, Mezuki...

Hmm... but you still only get 1 summon if you mill it, instead of 2. And Quilbolt is Lv2, You'll get out Brionac at best with a combo like that.

Quillbolt OTK doesn't involve actually Synchro Summoning. Also, if it did, I could get as high as 8. :P

Guest Chaos Pudding

Alright, we've established there is a tie between a few Tuners for best spot. Now stop making these topics or I'll shove my warn button up your ass. :3

Archived