The Official Joke Card Thread

LiAM

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SUPER OVERPOWERED MEME CARD OF AWESOMESAUCE COMING RIGHT UP....

384673.jpg

Lore: You can activate Vegeta's effect during your Battle Phase. Once per turn, you can use Vegeta's effect to summon as many Epic-type monsters as are in your deck, regardless of the monsters on your field. You can then destroy all monsters on your opponent's field and decrease your opponent's life points by 9001 without attacking. If this effect is used, you may attack twice this turn.

A lot of joke cards I see here seem to have forced humor to me :/

PlotDevice.png

This card cannot be negated. Activate only when your opponent would win the duel by normal means or by card effect. Negate the win condition, gain 100 life points and send all cards on the field and in both players hands to the Graveyard. Then Special Summon 1 monster from your hand, Deck or Graveyard, ignoring summoning conditions. That monster cannot be sent to the Graveyard by a card your opponent controls.

A lot of joke cards I see here seem to have forced humor to me :/

PlotDevice.png

This card cannot be negated. Activate only when your opponent would win the duel by normal means or by card effect. Negate the win condition, gain 100 life points and send all cards on the field and in both players hands to the Graveyard. Then Special Summon 1 monster from your hand, Deck or Graveyard, ignoring summoning conditions. That monster cannot be sent to the Graveyard by a card your opponent controls.

This is the best card in this thread for 5 pages.

If you don't get it, check the name.

You know what, that's so good you should post it here:

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/244246-april-fools-day-set/page__pid__5094452#entry5094452

Less of a joke, and more of a puzzle: "Enigma Encoding".

[spoiler=Enigma Encoding]

[spoiler=Card Image]190391q.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

SPELL

Continuous

NFTIGCWPMESLPMAOMV CKL NRNQHLGANLTTZ,GPUGBCGDNJFYZLLJSVC ZZKJY INQYWEJMQDQFAJ IN VUFCLZQJDTBGTOPPRFMAUSX HS KFBHCUUD,HAJYB,DHFGJUQPMBEFEBLFOT.

It's a bit OP'd, but your opponent hopefully won't know what it does...

Archived