The Official Joke Card Thread

LiAM

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can't find a Pic but I needed to vent some Card Maker stress lol. This may not be a "Joke" Card to you but htis is extremely light hearted to me :)

At a Snail's Pace

Continuous Trap

Activate only during the 40th Turn of the Duel. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, all Turn Phases are counted as 2 instead. During the 30th Turn after this cards's activation, you can remove it from play to reduce both players Life Points to 0.

Here's a really good one

415314.jpg

Send all monsters on the field to the graveyard. Each Player special summons Drunken Monster tokens (Drunk-Type/EARTH/Level 0/ATK 0/DEF 0) equal to the amount of monsters on their side of the field destroyed by this effect.

415314.jpg

If there are 1 or more Drunken Monster token(s) on the field, destroy all monsters on the field and both players lose infinite life points. This effect cannot be negated.

I always wanted to create a card like that, As I'm a fanatic gamer this is the best opportunity haha...

146336.jpg

Lore:If you scream "Objection!" you can negate the activation of a spell, trap or effect of a effect monster, and if you scream "Hold it!" you can negate the normal or special summon of a monster

Archived