The Official Joke Card Thread

LiAM

22269.jpg

LORE: Ahhhhh ya ya yaaaah, ya ya yaaah, yaaah, ya yah.

Ohohohoooo! Oh ya yaaah, ya ya yaaah, yaaah, ya yah.

Ye-ye-ye-ye-yeh ye-ye-yeh ye-ye-yeh, oh hohohoh.

Ye-ye-ye-ye-yeh ye-ye-yeh ye-ye-yeh, oh hohohooooooooooo!

-aaaaoooooh, aaaooo hooo haha

Nah-nah-nah-nah-nuh-nuh, nah nuh-nuh, nah nuh-nuh, nah nuh-nuh, nuh-nah.

Nah-nah-nah-nun, nun-ah-nah, nun-ah-nah, nah-nah-nah-nah-nah!

Nah-nah-nah-nah-naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaah! Dah dah daaaaaaaaah

Da-da-daaah, daaah, daa-daah.

Lololololoooooooo! La la-laaaaaah, la la laah, lol, haha.

Oh-ho-ho-ho-ho, ho-ho-ho, ho-ho-ho, oh-ho-ho-ho-ho!

Oh-ho-ho-ho, ho-ho-ho, ho-ho-ho, lo-lo-loooo!

AAIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-eee-eee-EEEE!

Luh luh lah, lah, lah-lah.

Oh-ho-ho-ho-hoooooo!-BOPahdududuh-dah-da dudaaah!

Lololololo, lololo, lololol, la la la la yaah!

Trolololo la, la-la-la, la-la-la-

Oh hahahaho! Hahaheheho! Hohohoheho! Hahahaheho!

Lolololololololo, lololololololol, lololololololol, lololo LOL!

Ahhhhh! La-la-laaah! La la-laaah, laaah, la-la.

Oh-ho-ho-ho-hoooooo! La, la-laaaah, lalala, lol, haha.

Lolololo-lololo-lololo, oh-ho-ho-ho-ho!

Lolololo-lololo-lololo, oh-ho-ho-ho hooooooooooooooooooooo!

you just won the game.

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SPAM !

Haha, you all lost the game !

56865c.jpg

Activate only when your opponent writes something in a topic or status bar. Select and activate all of the following effects :

*Spam on your opponent's status bar.

*Spam on your opponent's topic.

*Spam on your opponent's profile.

If you spam 1000 or more times, your opponent's computer crashes and you win. YEY ! Take that sucker !

Oh yes, I win, I win, I win !

LOL I HAD TO. But yep. Here's mah card

90929.jpg

lmao the picture on this card is sooo funny XDXD

SPAM !

Haha, you all lost the game !

56865c.jpg

Activate only when your opponent writes something in a topic or status bar. Select and activate all of the following effects :

*Spam on your opponent's status bar.

*Spam on your opponent's topic.

*Spam on your opponent's profile.

If you spam 1000 or more times, your opponent's computer crashes and you win. YEY ! Take that sucker !

Oh yes, I win, I win, I win !

HAHAHAHHAHA!!! this card made me legit laugh :D

22269.jpg

LORE: Ahhhhh ya ya yaaaah, ya ya yaaah, yaaah, ya yah.

Ohohohoooo! Oh ya yaaah, ya ya yaaah, yaaah, ya yah.

Ye-ye-ye-ye-yeh ye-ye-yeh ye-ye-yeh, oh hohohoh.

Ye-ye-ye-ye-yeh ye-ye-yeh ye-ye-yeh, oh hohohooooooooooo!

-aaaaoooooh, aaaooo hooo haha

Nah-nah-nah-nah-nuh-nuh, nah nuh-nuh, nah nuh-nuh, nah nuh-nuh, nuh-nah.

Nah-nah-nah-nun, nun-ah-nah, nun-ah-nah, nah-nah-nah-nah-nah!

Nah-nah-nah-nah-naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaah! Dah dah daaaaaaaaah

Lololololoooooooo! La la-laaaaaah, la la laah, lol, haha.

Oh-ho-ho-ho-ho, ho-ho-ho, ho-ho-ho, oh-ho-ho-ho-ho!

Oh-ho-ho-ho, ho-ho-ho, ho-ho-ho, lo-lo-loooo!

AAIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-eee-eee-EEEE!

Luh luh lah, lah, lah-lah.

Oh-ho-ho-ho-hoooooo!-BOPahdududuh-dah-da dudaaah!

Lololololo, lololo, lololol, la la la la yaah!

Trolololo la, la-la-la, la-la-la-

Oh hahahaho! Hahaheheho! Hohohoheho! Hahahaheho!

Lolololololololo, lololololololol, lololololololol, lololo LOL!

Ahhhhh! La-la-laaah! La la-laaah, laaah, la-la.

Oh-ho-ho-ho-hoooooo! La, la-laaaah, lalala, lol, haha.

Lolololo-lololo-lololo, oh-ho-ho-ho-ho!

Lolololo-lololo-lololo, oh-ho-ho-ho hooooooooooooooooooooo!

dang dude, thats some high quality Lore right there!

341290.jpg

The description to this card was censored for being too boring.

lmao XD

Excess monsters require 2 or more monsters of the same level. The bolded got my attention. So...

The first 7-star Excess monster!.... With matching material monster!

206849.jpgUntitled-1.png

THE GAME.

You lost it.

206849n.jpg

Ehhh dude those machine monsters can actually be good in the other card forum if you make it better still i didn't find a joke in this one :(

inb4someoneelsedoesthis

96551w.jpg

LORE: i reley dont wan to say this, but i have to now.

this game is so esey. i mean, all you do is hit the spacebar. thats it! how is this an RPG anyway? you cant contrail anything but what it says on the screen! what if i didnt want to buy the potion? what apout quests? all you can upgrade is stranth? there is no way you can lose to the boss at the end! this game is crap! its not even an RPG at all! i mean look at it! in what way is this supposed to be an RPG if you can do quests and stuff? all you do is press one butten the entier time! explain to me! the athore coments al totol lies! is it supposed to be stick dudes? i dont even know how this damn game got the daily 3rd prize, or a rating of 4.26!

pepole think this review is worthles.

go ahead! say it! i dont care! im just trying to make a point here!

blam this piece of crap!!!!

P.S the only reson im giving this a 1 is beacuase the voices where pretty good. but thats it!

OMG.

347782.jpg

Lore: [spoiler=OMG]OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

OMG.

347782.jpg

Lore: [spoiler=OMG]OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

All I have to say is ... OMG !

319211.jpg

blaah

Not actually a joke IMO. It could be like, "Run away ! The Duel ends in a Draw."

So it would actually be funny.

Archived