FOTB Sneak Preview

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey all, its the Weather Duelist with my report... The Convention in Los Angeles was pretty packed, and people were there from age 11 to 67... yes, a 67 year old man playhing cards games..

Anyways, for just $25, I took the Flight route, and ended up with some pretty damn good cards... I got all but Pegasus and Tiger, and I didn't get the field spell, however I also got a lot of the Volcanic monsters, except for the Blazae Accelerator. I ranked in the top 15 out of about 40 of us who were there in that Flight, and won half of my duels. Also got Destruction Punch with the foil name in a lcuky chance draw, and four token cards... yes, I found out they made them... personally, though, my favorite cards were the Gravi-crush Dragon, in which I got two, and when I had them both out, I was unbeatable.

Shame people realized that, and I lose my last rounds...

Anyways, thats the report from here in Los Angeles, California, on a last note, I did my part to advertise this site, and I believe I got a person at the convention to want to sign up... we'll have to see...

^You advertised the site at the convention? Sweet! What did you say about it?

Just asked a few people what card they would make if they could, and then I showed them my Weather Warriors and PLanetary Protectors, when they asked, I talked about our good 'ol site!

I saw people writing the site down... so I think I did good. :D

In my first 5 packs for 20 bucks on my free play i pulled a Saphire Pegasis. I sold it for 20 bucks to a kid and got another set. Unfortunatly i didnt get another Saphire. I was pissed though. I pulled a ton of Last Resorts but didnt get any Topaz Tigers or Rainbow Ancient Ruin. Still it was awesome. I didnt enter the main tournament though cause i knew my deck couldnt win. I did however leave with 3 Volcanic Rockets and A Sky Scourge Enrise.

I saw people writing the site down... so I think I did good. :D

Oh yeah? Well I told every nerd at school about the Card Maker, beat that!! :lol:

Seriously, good job, is it just me or have you been inactive for a while?

YEAH!!! (sorry Zeratos is the lv 8)

GIMME!!! GIMME!!! GIMME!!! GIMME!!! GIMME!!! GIMME!!! GIMME!!! GIMME!!! GIMME!!! GIMME!!! GIMME!!! GIMME!!! GIMME!!! GIMME!!! GIMME!!! GIMME!!! GIMME!!! GIMME!!! GIMME!!! GIMME!!! GIMME!!! GIMME!!! GIMME!!! GIMME!!! GIMME!!! GIMME!!! GIMME!!! GIMME!!! GIMME!!! GIMME!!! ... (please)

Archived