Inca Archetype as a whole

[spoiler=Supay]SupayABPF-JP-C.jpg[spoiler=Effect]When this card on the field is sent to the Graveyard by a card effect, you can Special Summon 1 "Oracle of the Sun" from your Deck. Its ATK is doubled, and it is returned to its owner's hand during the End Phase of this turn.

[spoiler=Apocatequil]ApocatequilABPF-JP-C.jpg[spoiler=Effect]If you control a face-up Tuner Monster, the Level of this face-up card on the field is treated as being 5. When this card on the field is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can select 1 "Oracle of the Sun" in your Graveyard and Special Summon it.

[spoiler=Moonlight Dragon Quilla]MoonlightDragonQuillaABPF-JP-UR.jpg[spoiler=Effect]"Supay" + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this card is selected as an attack target, gain Life Points equal to half the attacking monster's ATK. If this card on the field is destroyed, you can Special Summon 1 "Sun Dragon Inti" from your Graveyard.

[spoiler=Oracle of the Sun]PriestOfTheSunABPF-JP-SR.jpg[spoiler=Effect]

If your opponent controls a monster and you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. When this card on the field is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can add 1 "Red Ant Azcatl" or "Supay" from your Deck to your hand.

[spoiler=Red Ant Azcatl]RedAntAzcatlABPF-JP-C.jpg[spoiler=Effect]When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can select 1 Level 5 monster in your Graveyard and Special Summon it. Its effect(s) are negated, and it is sent to the Graveyard during the End Phase of that turn.

[spoiler=Sun Dragon Inti]SunDragonIntiABPF-JP-UR.jpg[spoiler=Effect]"Red Ant Azcatl" + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, destroy the monster that destroyed it, and inflict damage to your opponent equal to half that monster's ATK. If this card on the field is destroyed, during the Standby Phase of your next turn, you can Special Summon 1 "Moonlight Dragon Quilla" from your Graveyard.

[spoiler=Stone Statue of the Lamenting God]StoneStatueoftheLamentingGodABPF-JP-C.jpg[spoiler=Effect]By removing 1 Tuner monster in your Graveyard from play, you can Special Summon this card from your hand.

Discuss

I came into this topic....

Apocatequil wins for being Armz' Avatar.

I wasnt disappointed.

But seriously, they seem to show alot of potential. If Orace of the Sun stays as a Rare, and all of the others are Commons, then take a guess at what sort of deck people will run at the Sneak Preview.

.......In addition to Apoctequil, I could maybe run Oracel of the Sun in my Batterymanz deck.

It seems interesting that way.

Orcale of the Sun could be not half bad in monarchs? It's a cyber dragon' date=' only weaker. [b']/ that's still LIGHT and is Limitreversable....[/b]

I lol'd.

Did i just fail or something?

You did.

I still don't see what's wrong with it....

On topic: The archetype is really balanced and works wonders togheter....Moon and Sun dragon are wuite good...beatsticks and the burn/heal + revival effect is quite good...of the cards separatily Supay is the only one I dont like that much the other ones are...good...IMO.......

Archived