Terrible Draw Power

Destiny Draw. Pot of Greed. Allure of Darkness.

There are so few excellent cards out there that let you flip through your deck until you get the cards you need. Not to mention there is a lot more bad than good.

[ EXAMPLE REMOVED. My ignorance in choosing the first unconventional draw card I could think of has drawn away from the purpose of this topic. My apologies]

So let's here it. All of it. Every bad draw-themed card. (Gift of Greed is already expected...)

No, I am not saying D-Draw is bad. <_<

Alright, so I was taking the effect out of context when I said Convert Contact was throwing away a Neo-Spacian. I was just trying to come up with a quick example for this thread. Dammit, I knew I should have ragged on Guard Penalty instead. :P

Covert Contact is awesome; D-Draw + Foolish = one of the best draw cards for any archetype. We've seen in Junk and Debris that neo spacians can form a quite adequate draw and synchro engine that can power CS and DAD.

Wasn't aware of the Synchro potential of the Neo-Spacians. I left the game just before the Lightsworn cards came out and am just now returning.

ChaosGreedDR2-EN-C-UE.jpg

Situational or what :??

Not for Amnael' date=' apparently. :P

Jar of Greed is horrible.

Was that what you meant?

I like Jar of Greed.

I guess the mistake I made when starting this thread was not establishing what a "terrible draw power" card is, so it's left to the opinion of the poster to distinguish the cards. So I guess just post draw cards you think are bad or just don't like.

Archived