youngest person on yugioh card maker

YugiohTheCardMaker

Question

• Answers 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You might not have.

Don't hate because I'm 2.

You are too young too be on the internet and to chat with YCM members (except stupid members)' date=' so you better get off the internet right now.

I think the youngest I've seen was when one 6-year old member turned 7. But there's younger people/animals viewing YCM.

[/quote']

FM6 is 0 years old.

Hey I join yugioh card maker when I was 8 and now I’m 9 I’m I the youngest person to be a member of yugioh card maker?

I joined when I was 7. Now I'm 9. So I think it's me. And this should be in General.

good good but my brother is going to join and he is 6 so he will be the yongest

I still can't believe this is up -____-

i agree

You might not have.

You are too young too be on the internet and to chat with YCM members (except stupid members)' date=' so you better get off the internet right now.

I think the youngest I've seen was when one 6-year old member turned 7. But there's younger people/animals viewing YCM.

[/quote']

FM6 is 0 years old.

FM6 has permission from me to go on the internet...

You might not have.

[/quote']

FM6 is 0 years old.

It still counts.

You might not have.

[/quote']

FM6 is 0 years old.

It still counts.

FM6 is awesome as well (did I have to say this?). This neutralises for FM6 to go on the internet with my permission. Awesomeness and epicness counts. As long as it's not fail.

Archived