An argument

Me and my younger brother had an argument because on Saturday, I got some Hidden Arsenal packs and got Mist Wurm and Brionac. Whenever I duel with him and bring one of them out, he says it is not fair. He says that because he says it is not fair to have both of them in your deck since he says they "have the same ability" when I say that it is fair. I know I am right, but my younger brother always says that it still is not fair. What should I do? He does this in all of our duels.

To be fair' date=' Brionac [i']is[/i] banworthy.

Just sayin'.

Silly ethical sense and its looking good on paper. ^_______^

Tell him to go suck the metal pole that has inconveniently been shoved up his ass

Inconveniently?

The adverb of "inconvenient".

YOU CLEVER DEVIL

Not really, you just have to google it. >_>

My younger brother does need to readjust his deck and get rid of some of the junk cards (Really? He has 64 cards?!?).

Edit: Then I will try Bakupenguin's idea one more time.

O_O() the heck?!? 64 cards?!? ....well at least it was not like someone that i know that made a deck of 80 cards X_X, It was so slow as heck. no wonder your brother is always calling you cheater you should help him get rid of those 24 unnecessary cards and make it 40 or 45

Just sayin'.

Tell him to go suck the metal pole that has inconveniently been shoved up his ass

Inconveniently?

YOU CLEVER DEVIL

Not really' date=' you just have to google it. >_>

[/quote']

I DON'T THINK YOU UNDERSTAND THE INTENTIONS BEHIND MY POST

Just sayin'.

Inconveniently?

YOU CLEVER DEVIL

[/quote']

Really now? Elaborate upon this ludicrous hypothesis of yours then, if only for my amusement.

Just sayin'.

Inconveniently?

YOU CLEVER DEVIL

[/quote']

Really now? Elaborate upon this ludicrous hypothesis of yours then, if only for my amusement.

I WAS WONDERING WHY AZUH CHOSE THE WORD "INCONVENIENTLY" TO DESCRIBE THE EXPERIENCE OF HAVING A METAL POLE SHOVED UP ONE'S ASS

OH, AND I'M NOT IN THE LEAST BIT SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT

I WAS WONDERING WHY AZUH CHOSE THE WORD "INCONVENIENTLY" TO DESCRIBE THE EXPERIENCE OF HAVING A METAL POLE SHOVED UP ONE'S ASS

Well' date=' having a metal pole up ones ass isn't a pleasant yet comforting site isn't it? Especially when its up your ass, that's even worse, no one wants a metal pole up their ass O_o which explains the use of the word "Inconveniently"

Now telling him to suck on it, thats a different story xD

Fairness? In a card game? Lulz. <_<

"He drew a straight flush opening hand! That's not fair!"

StraightFlushCDIP-EN-C-1E.jpg

Different story in Yu-Gi-Oh! xD Quite the opposite actually

Well' date=' having a metal pole up ones ass isn't a pleasant yet comforting site isn't it? Especially when its up your ass, that's even worse, no one wants a metal pole up their ass O_o which explains the use of the word "Inconveniently"

Now telling him to suck on it, thats a different story xD

[/quote']

Try experiencing it first hand and then say that about the experience one more time.

I dare you.

Archived