An argument

I WAS WONDERING WHY AZUH CHOSE THE WORD "INCONVENIENTLY" TO DESCRIBE THE EXPERIENCE OF HAVING A METAL POLE SHOVED UP ONE'S ASS

Well' date=' having a metal pole up ones ass isn't a pleasant yet comforting site isn't it? Especially when its up your ass, that's even worse, no one wants a metal pole up their ass O_o which explains the use of the word "Inconveniently"

Now telling him to suck on it, thats a different story xD

[/quote']

Try experiencing it first hand and then say that about the experience one more time.

I dare you.

I rather not, my ass is a "pole" free zone >_>

I WAS WONDERING WHY AZUH CHOSE THE WORD "INCONVENIENTLY" TO DESCRIBE THE EXPERIENCE OF HAVING A METAL POLE SHOVED UP ONE'S ASS

Well' date=' having a metal pole up ones ass isn't a pleasant yet comforting site isn't it? Especially when its up your ass, that's even worse, no one wants a metal pole up their ass O_o which explains the use of the word "Inconveniently"

[/quote']

Try experiencing it first hand and then say that about the experience one more time.

I dare you.

You've probably heard that you've eaten spiders or other insects over the course of your life while asleep. The same themes apply here.

[/quote']

I dare you.

You've probably heard that you've eaten spiders or other insects over the course of your life while asleep. The same themes apply here.

So its inevitable to get a pole up my ass in the course of a lifetime?

[/quote']

I dare you.

Aye, large metal ones. And like insect-eating, you don't even know what's going down when it goes down. You're asleep.

[/quote']

I dare you.

Aye, large metal ones. And like insect-eating, you don't even know what's going down when it goes down. You're asleep.

Those poor sleep walkers..

[/quote']

I dare you.

Is their a a tooth fairy like creature who does this?

[/quote']

I dare you.

Nope. It just sorta happens.

The tooth fairy does however have interesting ways of storing excess teeth.

[/quote']

I dare you.

facebook_tutu_banker.jpg

[/quote']

I dare you.

308_tooth_fairy.jpg

[/quote']

I dare you.

YES YES THE NANO TECHNOLOGY IS FINALLY TAKING ITS TOLL >:]

My younger brother does need to readjust his deck and get rid of some of the junk cards (Really? He has 64 cards?!?).

Edit: Then I will try Bakupenguin's idea one more time.

O_O() the heck?!? 64 cards?!? ....well at least it was not like someone that i know that made a deck of 80 cards X_X' date=' It was so slow as heck. no wonder your brother is always calling you cheater you should help him get rid of those 24 unnecessary cards and make it 40 or 45

[/quote']

both ZeroChill's younger brother and that guy you know are breaking the rules to the game. Or did everyone ignore the decksize cap at 60? >__>

Archived