Oro, the Strongest Earthbound Immortal Monster (H.S. Card)

Deustodo

I got an idea to make the stronger Earthbound Immortal monster ever, but its super hard to summon, I know the card doesn't have the base effect of the Earthbounds, but if it had the effect, it would be overpowered.

[align=center]

goldena.png

7 "Earthbound Immortal" monsters

This card can only be H.S. Summoned by removing the H.S. Material Monsters from your hand from play. There can only be 1 face-up "Earthbound Immortal" monster on the field. If there is no face-up Field Spell Card on the field, destroy this card. Your opponent cannot select this card as an attack target. This card can attack your opponent directly. This card cannot be affected by Monster, Spell or Trap Cards effects. This card original ATK becomes the sum of the ATK and DEF of all "Earth Immortal" monsters in your Removed From Play Zone. This card cannot attack unless you Tribute 3 monsters you control. The Battle Damage this card inflicts is halved.[/align]

If there is any OCG error, please tell me so I can fix it. And yes, there is a Removed from play zone, look at yugioh wikia: Click here

Well, if you think you need all Earthbound Immortal Monsters in your hand to summon it, it would be like an entire hand full of Earthbound Immortal Monsters, since you can only have 6 cards in your hand, except if a Spell or Trap Card effect allow you to have more than that.

• 6 months later...

My only question before reporting this for necrobumping is' date=' why are idiots necrobumping threads nowadays knowing it is against the rules? It is also against the rules to post in a necrobumped thread.

[/quote']

*spell-checked*

Because you don't understand the rules.

The last thread you reported wasn't, as the Thread Creator itself Necro'd it. Which is perfectly within the rules.

Archived