Marshmallon

805338332.jpg

Fairy/LIGHT/level 3/PPO1-EN003

efect: The controler of a monster that attacks this face down monster takes 1000 damage after damage calculation. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. (Damage calculation is applied normally.)

ATK/ 300 DEF/ 500

discuss strategies with this card in a spellcaster deck.

Guest PikaPerson01

Combos well with Book of Moon b/c you can reuse that effect over again.

Unless they already had a card to destroy it (like the ever awesome Ninja Grandmaster Sasuke) or that pierced, there's no reason they'd attack. And if they did, Book of Moon would only be inflicting 1000 damage, more often then not, not enough to win the game.

I can't really see a tactic which specifically links it to a spellcaster deck unless you equip it with raregold armor which gives you time to swarm your field with spell counters.

LOOKS LIKE I'M GONNA HAVE TO SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU THEN. IT'S A SPELL WHICH HAS SYNERGY WITH SPELLCASTERS AND THEY ALSO ENJOY READING BOOKS OR JUST USING THEM AS ORNAMENTS TO LOOK SMART WHAT MAKES THIS SO HARD TO GRASP? >_>

Guest PikaPerson01

I can't really see a tactic which specifically links it to a spellcaster deck unless you equip it with raregold armor which gives you time to swarm your field with spell counters.

LOOKS LIKE I'M GONNA HAVE TO SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU THEN. IT'S A SPELL WHICH HAS SYNERGY WITH SPELLCASTERS AND THEY ALSO ENJOY READING BOOKS OR JUST USING THEM AS ORNAMENTS TO LOOK SMART WHAT MAKES THIS SO HARD TO GRASP? >_>

CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL!

Also, what the hell are you talking about?

Fun card, nearly all my friends play this, and it's a pain when in tag team duels both opponents run this, the first effect isn't a problem, but the second just makes it urg.

It's easy to get ever since yugi booster game out, even then you could still get it out of PP1.

CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL!

Also' date=' what the hell are you talking about?

[/quote']

Life is like a box of chocolates. YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO GET HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Archived