Looking for a Duel?

Hey guys. I just wanted you to know that just recently I moved into Barnstead, New Hampshire. And it's becoming somewhat difficult to face against duelist, since I know very little people around here.

If anyone who reads this lives somewhere near Barnstead New Hampshire, and is looking for someone to duel. Come to 3 Rodgers Rd, and ask for someone named Ragnus.

Seriously, because dueling against myself, and my Brother, is getting pretty boring.

I'm not eggman, unfortunately.

Plus, I can't leave my home. I need to take care of things here. Such as feed the Pets, Wash the cloths, clean the dishes, and prepare lunch for myself.

And once all that's done, I got a bunch of other stuff to do around the house. Such as Vacuming, and help my family pay off the bills.

Plus' date=' I can't leave my home. I need to take care of things here. Such as feed the Pets, Wash the cloths, clean the dishes, and prepare lunch for myself.

And once all that's done, I got a bunch of other stuff to do around the house. Such as Vacuming, and help my family pay off the bills.

[/quote']

Then how can you do all that, and have time to duel someone?

What if I run a stall deck?

lolloopholes

Plus' date=' I can't leave my home. I need to take care of things here. Such as feed the Pets, Wash the cloths, clean the dishes, and prepare lunch for myself.

[/quote']

Then how can you do all that, and have time to duel someone?

What if I run a stall deck?

lolloopholes

I'm usually done around 3:00pm. And it's around that time my family returns from work. They usually return pretty exhausted, and tired. So I try to help them with anything they might need help with. Once i'm done with that, that's when i'm go up stairs to my room and practice duel with my Duel Decks using my Faith.

Archived