That freaking Bastard Killed Me!!!! - [Break Dawn]

I hate Konami so Much Now.....

400px-BreakDrawABPF-JP-C.jpg

This card can only be equipped to a Machine-Type monster. When the equipped monster destroys an opponent monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard' date=' draw 1 card. Destroy this card during your 3rd End Phase after activation.[/quote']

Oh yeah new toy for PTD....or some random machine...

Anyways...Discuss or whatever....

HelpingRoboforCombatDR1-EN-C-UE.jpg

I'm fairly certain TC's card is better' date=' since it can be equipped to any Machine and is easily searched via Hidden Armory or PTD, but then it IS a monster...

[/quote']

I wasnt suggesting that Helping Robo was better, I was simply hinting at the fact how if you equip Helping Robo with Break Draw, you would draw 2 cards apon destroying a monster, and then discard 1.

MOAR DRAW POWAH!! =D

400px-OilmanABPF-JP-C.jpg

[justify]Once per turn, if you control this monster on the field, you can equip it to a face-up Machine-Type monster on your side of the field as an Equip Card, OR unequip it and Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position. When equipped to a monster by this card's effect, if the equipped monsters destroys an opponent's monster by battle, draw 1 card. (1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, this card is destroyed instead.)[/justify]

Archived