Fake Knights - the story (ch 116 added!!!! (page 92 now))

DL 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I decided to add 116-120 here for some whim.

[spoiler=Chapter 116]

Chapter 116 - Orgy isn’t Pervy

The cloaked girl disappeared, and in a few seconds stood before Nexev, Creator, and Zeonark.

“Well, this is an eventful day, isn’t it? The return of Nexev, and a new member who seems to be pretty strong, compared to the other losers who tried to sign up. Well, I’m Larxene, nice to meet you.”

She extended her hand and Creator was about to take it and shake when Larxene’s other hand shot at his side. He jumped back a second from being hit.

“I guess I was right. Alright, I accept him. But, as you know, two leaders have to accept someone before they’re allowed to actually join.”

“I guess that hasn’t changed,” Nexev said with a small smile. “Do you know where the other two are?”

“Actually, neither Roxas nor Zex are here, so you might as well just wander around for a bit. Just don’t come into my room. If you do, you’ll never be able to do much of anything again.” she said, walking away.

“Persuasive, isn’t she?” Creator muttered.

“Alright,” Zeonark said. “I hate to leave you two, but I have a mission to get to.”

With that, Zeonark disappeared through a swirling black portal.

“So, Nexev, why are we here?” Creator finally asked.

“To put it simply, here, we’re safer, and on the inside of the government.”

“Safe? How so?”

”You see, it’s easier to gain and diverge information from here. I think there’s a spy among the Fake Knights right now.” Nexev said.

Actually it is very relevant.

1. Darklink, Nexev and I are members of the club

2. Phantom Roxas is the leader of the club

3. Phantom Roxas is a Super Moderator

4. It's my storyline, where I get stronger.

@DL

Good, I was about to flip out for a minute.

So, I want to kill Chase, yet it seems our powers depend on the other staying alive, and now we have a different guy who wants to kill creator, I want to kill you when you screw up, and now we see Creator getting stronger, and you made a short chapter. All very interesting, and this post is completely random, and why am I typing my unorganized thoughts...

• 4 months later...

Archived