Fake Knights - the story (ch 116 added!!!! (page 92 now))

DL 

[spoiler=chapter 1]

Fake Type Knights

Chapter 1 - The Castle

A light mist surrounded the immense castle. A girl who appeared to be eighteen or so stumbled upon the castle. She slowly walked to the door, and gave it a slight push. The door opened with a drawn out creak, and the girl looked inside to find the castle deserted. She walked inside, her eyes taking in the surroundings. She was in a large room, like the ones parties or balls are held in.

“Maybe this could be where…” she muttered to herself.

The girl then saw there was a large door on the far side of the room. She walked toward it and tried opening it. The girl’s eyes widened as she saw a throne. It was made of gold with rims of silver.

“This is it… I’ll finally be able to take them on from here… now I just need to find some help… I can’t build an army by myself…” the girl said, touching the chair softly.

“Shi, shi. What are you doing around here, girl? Someone your age shouldn’t be by herself in a castle such as this…”

The girl swiftly turned her head to the direction the voice had come from.

“Who’s there?” the girl asked. When no response came, she continued. “… I may seem young, but I’m actually thousands of years old, and I have thousands of years of fighting experience, so whoever you are, if you don’t show yourself, I’ll have to kill you…”

A dark figure appeared behind the girl.

“Oh, I don’t think you can hurt what is pure madness. So, are you going to answer my question? What are you doing here?”

“I grow tired of seeing fake types be treated with less respect than real types. For a long time now, I’ve been trying to find a place like this, in which I can build a force strong enough to override the unwritten rule that states fake types are bad.” said the girl, looking behind her at what appeared to be a dark figure with a form close to a human’s, but with very noticeable differences.

“I see… well, I don’t mind helping you, but you do realize there are many people who would go against your beliefs, right?” the dark figure said, chuckling.

“I know. This is why I need to be able to fight back. As powerful as I am, they outnumber me, and, besides, who knows what powers their warriors have? Once we are strong enough to fight back, we’ll strike with all our power.”

“Oh yes, I forgot to introduce myself, I’m Deustodo, you can call me Deus. Who are you?”

“My name is Dark Magician Girl.” the girl replied, reaching her hand up for a handshake.

“Uh, I don’t do that kind of… human thing… no offense.” stated Deustodo.

“Well, well, it seems I was right. I felt two strong presences and decided to check it out, and then I overhear something this interesting…” said a stranger from the doorway.

“Are you with… them?” asked Dark Magician Girl, staring at the stranger.

“Me? No way. I just happened to overhear you little speech about fake types, and I’d just like to say, I’m a personal fan of rebellions, and the like. I’d like to join too.”

“Uh, sure, the more the merrier, right? Can you fight?”

“Well, we’ll see in time, huh?” said the stranger, as he disappeared.

“Well, that was sudden… for some reason, I feel like he’s not coming back…” said Dark Magician Girl, staring at the now empty doorway.

“Shi, shi. I agree, but now we should start discussing ranks and the like, don’t you think? If you ask me, you can be the leader, I’d be happy with a position like general, or the like.”

“Hmm… General Deustodo. Alright, you got it. I’ll lead, you’ll be a general. Now if we could get more generals, that’d be good.”

“Don’t worry, with such powers as you and I have, even though I’m somewhat hiding mine, strong people are sure to come, for the good or the bad. Shi, shi.”

Dark Magician Girl took her hand and placed it on the golden chair. Her fingers moved slowly across the dusty layer of the otherwise priceless chair.

“This place needs some cleaning…” she said, a slight smile plastered on her face.

[spoiler=Chapter 2]

Chapter 2 - The Ship

A day had passed since that fateful encounter that would pave the way across many worlds and open countless doors. It was morning, and the sun was setting its warm glow upon the castle. A ray of light hit Dark magician Girl straight in the eyes, awaking her from her sleep. She stretched her arms wide and yawned. Then she looked at the corner of her new room and saw that Deustodo, her new captain, was there.

“What are you doing there? Don’t tell me you tried to touch me while I was sleeping?”

“Me? Please. I told you I don’t do those human things… I was just looking out for enemies. I don’t need to sleep, so this was all I could think of doing.” said Deustodo with a grin.

“I see… well, I’ve been thinking, we could make a giant banner and place it where everyone could see it. Then I’m sure we’d get a lot more members.”

“Yeah, there’s just one problem. I sense two people at the front door. They seem to be quite powerful. One of them has a lot of skill, I can tell…”

“Oh really? I’d like to see that. Let’s go greet them…”

“Shi, shi. Don’t you think you should change first? I’m not much accustomed to human ways, but I don’t think humans usually fight each other in nightgowns…”

Dark Magician Girl looked down and noticed she was wearing a nightgown.

“Fine, you go see them first, I’ll be right down.”

“You’re the boss.” Deustodo said, disappearing.

He reappeared in front of the front door, and opened it. Outside, he saw that there were two people there. A kid who looked to be about twelve, and a teenager.

“I sensed a strong presence from here… I wanted to know if it was some sort of government facility. Well, is it?” asked the teenager.

“Actually, we are, as of yesterday, an army dedicated to changing people’s, along with the government’s, perspective of fake types.

“Fake types? By any chance, are you accepting new members? If you are, I can tell you that I’m pretty good at inventing things, and I do support fake types.”

“Hey, don’t forget me. I like fake types too,” stated the kid, “I’m not bad at fighting either.”

“I see… may I ask your names?” said Deustodo, looking at the two strangers with a slight grin.

“My name is Creator.” sated the teenager.

“I’m Bagon. You still haven’t told us your name, yet, though. So who are you?” asked the kid.

“Follow me. Your questions will be answered soon. For now, it’s time you met our leader” Deustodo said, gesturing toward the open entrance.

Deustodo walked back inside the castle, with Creator and Bagon following him.

“Oh yeah, my name is Deustodo.” he said, looking back at Bagon and Creator.

They climbed the stairway and headed for a room on the far right side. Deustodo opened the door, and found Dark Magician Girl on her bed, putting on her shoe.

“Hey, leader, apparently the two people in the front door want to join our army. This one is Creator,” Deustodo said, pointing at the teenager, “and this is Bagon.” he said, pointing at the kid, “and this,” he said, gesturing to Dark Magician Girl, “is our leader, Dark Magician Girl. So now we have a grand total of four people. What’s our next course of action?” he asked Dark Magician Girl.

“Ever hear of knocking?” she replied, “oh, forget it. Welcome aboard, you two.”

“Aboard… that gives me an idea. Hey, what if our base was in space, and it was as big as a small moon?” asked Creator.

“Uh… you do know that we don’t have the resources or time for something like that, right?”

Creator said nothing. He touched his watch, and a lid popped off, revealing a button. He pushed the button. A few seconds passed, and nothing happened, so Deustodo decided to look outside the window. At first, he didn’t see anything special. Then he noticed that the sunlight was gone, replaced by a dark blue color that seemed to surround the entire vastness of the castle.

“What happened? Did you turn day to night or something?” asked Bagon also staring out the window.

“Well, I think it’s better to show you rather than tell you, so let’s begin by stepping out of the castle for a bit, if you would.” Creator said, gesturing for the others to go first.

They all left Dark Magician Girl’s room and headed for the front door. When they got to the entrance, Bagon opened the door, and none of them could speak as they saw what was outside. The dark blue color stretched out as far as the eye could see. Dozens of robots were moving around, some carrying things, others pulling or pulling stuff. Creator broke the silence after watching them stare for a few seconds.

“What do you think? I felt that if we were in a dusty old castle, we wouldn’t get many members, so I decided to move us to my ship. So welcome to the world’s first moon-sized ship, the Ultima.” he said, with a small smirk.

[spoiler=Chapter 3 ]

Chapter 3 - The Call

“A moon sized ship… shi, shi. I would be amazed if I was a human. Let me ask you, how did you manage this?” asked Deustodo, looking around at his surroundings with a slight grin.

Bagon scratched his head. “Also, how are we supposed to get members from up here?”

“There’s an answer to both of your questions. Deustodo, the Ultima’s construction began quite a while ago, but was only finished recently. Seems like a stroke of luck, if you ask me. If not, we would still have had to live in that dusty castle. Sure, the castle is still here,” Creator said, gesturing toward the castle, “but I assure you, we will each be able to have our own rooms.”

“So… what about getting members?” Dark Magician Girl asked

Creator began to walk up a short stairway. “Again, I feel like it would be better to show you rather than tell you.”

Creator reached the top of the staircase, in which sat a small monitor and a keyboard. His hands flew over the keyboard, typing a few select keys. He then pushed another key, and suddenly a bluish light flashed.Standing before Creator, but on the lower floor, were multitudes of people. There were over one hundred people or so, all seemed in a trance. People murmured about what was happening.

“Hello.” Creator said, the projector screen enlarging his face, “I have called you all here because you are all capable fighters or strategists, and we are in need of your assistance. We will hold two basic tests. If you fail them, we’ll just send you back.”

More murmurs from the crowd.

“The rules come first, though. I’m high warden, and I will enforce the rules to the best of my ability. You cannot talk back to or disobey a commanding officer. If ordered to by a higher ranking officer, you will go fight, no matter what. More rules will be decided in time.”

Some people in the crowd began to mutter and whisper amongst themselves.

“First test, do you want to fight for fake types? If yes, stay, if no, step back.”

Seven people stayed, and the rest stepped back. After a few seconds, Creator hit a button, and all the people who had stepped back suddenly disappeared in a flash of blue light.

Creator looked around at the seven people left. “Now, for the rest of you, I have set up battle drones in those rooms,” he said, gesturing toward a line of doors, “and that is where you will battle the drones, just so we know you can fight. You’re not in any danger.”

The potential recruits stepped into a room each. In the first room, there was a warrior with steel armor and a sword and steel to match. In front of him, a robot stood six feet tall, its mechanical arms pointing toward the armored warrior, and its chest plate connecting its head and limbs.

The robot’s eyes surged to life with a blue glow. “Speak your name.”

“Me? I’m Legolover.”

The glow in the robot’s eyes became scarlet, and the robot ran toward Legolover, each step it took made a clanking sound, like hitting two pans together. Legolover was caught off guard by the sudden charge. The robot swung toward Legolover, who snapped out of his trance.

“Too slow.” he said, ducking the blow.

Legolover unsheathed his sword, and in a quick swipe, slashed through the robot’s body. One half fell back, the other tumbled to the floor without the support of the lower half.

“Interesting. That robot’s plating is enough to deflect most swords, but you sliced right through it…” Creator’s voice rang out. “I’m assigning you the rank of General.”

In the second room, the same robot was facing a guy with slits for pupils and a gun strapped to his back.

“Speak your name.”

The snake-like guy grabbed his gun and pointed it forward, toward the robot. “I am… Snake Boy… and if we’re gonna fight, I’d rather do it soon.”

Snake Boy pulled the trigger on his gun, aiming at the robot’s legs. The robot jumped to avoid the bullets, but Snake Boy had already slid right under it, and fired a round through the robot’s arm. Black oil spewed out from the hole.

“Is that all you have to offer me? Such meaningless prey is worthless to kill.”

The robot’s scarlet eyes began to shine, and a laser beam shot from them, headed straight down, toward Snake Boy. It hit him in the shoulder, and a smell of burning flesh arose from the wound. He let go of his gun and it fell to the ground next to him.

Snake Boy lifted himself up to face the robot, grabbing his hurt arm. “I guess I got careless…” he said, wincing.

He grabbed his gun with one hand, and spun it once around, loading it. He then raised it toward the robot and shot. The bullet pierced through the robot’s center, and flew out the other end. The gun fell to the floor, and Snake Boy fell to his knees, grabbing his arm in pain. The robot took a step forward, and then collapsed to the ground.

Snake Boy let out a small chuckle. “Take that.”

“Quite impressive, I must admit. You did get lucky, though. If that bullet had gone one inch in another direction, the drone wouldn’t have collapsed, but you hit it right in the core. Congratulations, you’re a sergeant.”

Deustodo approached Creator, who was still standing in front of the screen.

“So… why are we doing this? We could just as easily see who’s the stronger of the bunch by their energy level.”

“Strength alone does not define a warrior. What defines a warrior is how he can cope with adversity. This test was created to measure the extent of their wits.”

“I see. Well, you train your little army. I’m going exploring.” Deustodo said as he vanished.

In the third room was a young boy who looked to be twelve years old.

“State your name.”

“I’ll tell you my name when you’re lying on the floor, unable to move.” the kid said, appearing behind the robot. A scythe materialized in the kid’s hand. He brought his hand upward, and then swung down, causing the robot to be split in two.

The kid looked down at the fallen robot. “My name is Chase, the greatest vampire in existence.”

“Congratulations.” Creator’s voice rung out, “You beat that robot and made it look easy. I think you deserve the rank of general. Don’t you think, Dark Magician Girl?”

Dark Magician Girl’s voice replaced Creator’s. “I think that that kid thinks too highly of himself. If he thinks he’s the greatest vampire in existence, he’s never seen me fight. Sorry to disappoint you, kid, but you can’t beat me.”

Chase glared at the speaker as if it was Dark Magician Girl. “Kid? I may look like a kid, but I’m forty-five thousand years old. I was holding back on the robot. I can crush this ship without even breaking a sweat.”

“Well, yeah, I mean, unless you don’t mind dying in hyperspace.” Creator interrupted.

“I wouldn’t die. I can survive in space, but I’d be bored and unable to move, so, I don’t think I’ll blow this piece of junk up.”

“Piece of junk? This is some of the latest technology in the entire solar system.”

“Like I said, piece of junk.”

The fourth room was occupied by a teenager with spiky orange hair who wore a black robe.

“My name is Hollowblade. I’m going to have to beat you to prove that I can be a valuable part to this army, huh?”

Hollowblade dashed toward the robot, giant sword in hand, and slashed at him. The robot used its arm plate to block, but the arm got slashed off by the sword. Hollowblade jumped up and brought his sword down on the robot. The robot caught the blade with its one remaining arm. It squeezed and managed to crack the blade in half.

“My sword… well then, I’ll just have to take you down using my full strength.”

Hollowblade raised his broken sword in front of him.

“Ban…kai!”

A dark energy began to surround Hollowblade, covering him fully. When the shadows cleared, Hollowblade was standing there, but his black robe was different, and his sword was not a giant blade anymore, but a thin, black sword. Hollowblade disappeared and appeared in front of the robot, slashing at him rapidly from all sides and creating a thin layer of dust that rose to cover him and the robot, when the dust settled, the robot was laying there in the ground, its arms and legs cut off, and Hollowblade’s sword protruding from its chest.

Hollowblade fell to a sitting position with a sigh. “Man, I can’t believe I had to use bankai against this thing… oh well, at least I won.”

Creator’s voice appeared from the wall speaker. “You fought well, I’ll say that, but there’s one problem. I find you too wild to be a general, and there’s no spots open anyway, so you’ll have to stick with being a knight.”

“I’m fine with that.” Hollowblade answered, wiping away a sweat drop from his forehead.

The fifth room was occupied by the only girl among the six that stayed. She had long red hair tied into a ponytail.

“I’m called Kailyn. Kailyn Kyosuke. To complete my goal, I must defeat you.”

Kailyn gripped her blade, which was still in its sheath. She took a step forward and disappeared. She then appeared right in front of the robot, crouched. She slashed her sword upward and jumped. The robot managed to evade it. The girl landed a few feet from the robot. The robot advanced and swung at Kailyn. She sidestepped the blow. Kailyn tried to slash the robot’s arm off, but it retreated before she could.

Kailyn closed her eyes. “This is it…”

She disappeared, and then appeared behind the robot, her eyes still closed. She pushed her sword back in its sheath. The robot crumbled to the ground, split into six different pieces.

“I like your style… if you’d be willing to work as my warden, I’d gladly offer you the position.”

“A warden, huh? Sure, why not.” Kailyn answered, walking out of the room.

The sixth room held a young kid and another of the robots.

“State your name.”

“I’m Sean.” said the kid, pulling out a card of some sort.

The robot charged at Sean, but he just stood there, looking at his card. When the robot got within five feet of Sean, he jumped up and landed on the robot’s back. He then thrust the card into the robot’s neck. Instantly, the robot’s eyes stopped glowing. Sean jumped off of its back as it fell to the ground.

Sean slid the card back into his pocket. “There, easy as pie.”

“I’m guessing you disabled its inner workings. I’m surprised, actually. Not many people could have done that. You must be pretty smart.”

“Not really. I just used my digital card. It can disable any computer program shot of supercomputers.” he replied, walking out of the room.

Creator tapped a button on his computer to end the transmission from the sixth room.

“It seems there’s a lot of talent here, huh? There’s only one more match to go. I was expecting there to be more resistance on the drones’ part.”

“With a group this powerful, we’ll be able to take down the ones opposed to fake types in no time.” replied Dark Magician Girl.

Creator tapped a button, and the screen suddenly began displaying a teenager with spiky, black hair that pointed backwards.

“My name is Dark Link.”

Dark Link dashed for the robot, and pulled out a kunai knife. He tossed it at the robot, but the robot caught it in midair, and threw it back. The kunai hit Dark Link in the stomach, but instead of blood, there was smoke. An explosion of smoke. The smoke cleared to reveal a log with a kunai sticking out of it.

“That might have worked… if I wasn’t a ninja.” Dark Link said, snickering from behind the log.

Dark Link performed a few hand signs.

“Fire style, fireball jutsu!”

Then he raised his fingers to his mouth and blew. A ball of fire appeared, headed toward the robot. It raised its arms to block, and the flames hit it, slightly melting the metal plating. When the flames subsided, the robot looked up to see Dark Link was gone. He then appeared behind the robot with a kunai in hand, ready to stab.

“This is it!”

The robot swung and hit Dark Link in the face, knocking him a few feet in the air. He landed on the ground. The robot walked over to him and picked him up by the hair, then punched him again, sending him flying toward the wall.

Dark Link coughed up some blood. “Ah… that… hurt…”

He slowly got up, his eyes shining and his eyebrows furrowed.

“Clone Jutsu!” he yelled, as two puffs of smoke cleared to form two exact replicas of Dark Link, except for their weightlessness. The clones ran toward the robot, while Dark Link weaved a series of hand signs. The clones reached the robot, and Dark Link thrust his arm downward. His hand held concentrated lightning energy. The robot swept away the clones, and they vanished in a puff of smoke. When the dust cleared, Dark Link was dashing toward the robot, lightning concentrated into a ball he held in his hand.

“Chidori!”

Dark Link ran his hand through the robot. The lightning easily ate through the steel plating. He removed his hand in one quick swipe, and the robot fell down, a gaping hole in its chest.

“I guess I… won…”

Dark Link sat down lowly, then fell back and began to sleep, right then and there.

“Let’s see… he did beat the robot, but the battle took its toll on him. He seems to have low endurance. I think he should be a knight.”

Creator stepped down from the keyboard and descended the steps. Then he walked to the spot where the blue flash occurred.

Creator looked around floor a few seconds, and then shifted his gaze to Dark Magician Girl. “Now that all the new entrants are in, I’d say we finally have somewhat of an army, huh? What’s our next step?”

Dark Magician Girl teleported next to Creator and looked out the window, with a plain view of Earth. “Now the Fake Type Knights get noticed by the government.”

[spoiler=Chapter 4]

Chapter 4 - The New Room

Deustodo wandered the corridors of the Ultima, taking a peek in every room.

“This place seems oddly normal so far…”

He was about to turn back, when he saw a door that was different from the rest. It had a red door. Creator was standing next to it, his back against the wall.

Deustodo approached Creator. “Say, what is that door? It seems to be the only interesting room here.”

“Oh, nothing much, it’s just an unused room. I put red doors in rooms that have no purpose yet.”

“Well then… mind if I have it? I’ve had an idea for a room in my head.”

“What kind of idea?”

Deustodo smirked. “Shi, shi. You’ll have to wait until I’m done to find out...”

He opened the door and looked inside to find an empty room except for a single table in the corner, with a paper and pencil on top of it.

“Well, it’s all yours, just don’t make it some sort of prisoner room.”

“Oh, I assure you, it will be nothing of the sort.” Deustodo answered, chuckling.

He walked inside and closed the door.

Creator walked away scratching his head. “I wonder what his idea for a room was.”

He walked into Dark Magician Girl in the corridor.

“Hey, Creator, have you seen Deus or Chase anywhere?”

“I haven’t seen Chase, but Deus is in that vacant room ever there. He says he has an idea for a room, so I let him have it.”

“Well, I’m going to look for Chase. Now if this ship was smaller, like a normal ship, I’d find him in seconds, but this stupid moon-sized ship makes it too hard to track him.”

“This isn’t just a ship, it’s our base. It’s made to hold a small army. So, why do you need to find Chase?”

“I need to teach him a little lesson on who’s the strongest vampire on this ship, that’s all.”

With that, Dark Magician Girl left to find Chase.

“Well, this promises to be entertaining. Dueling vampires. I could have told her where Chase was, but then we’d have to repair the ship. Or, rather, I’d have to.” Creator walked off toward his room.

Deus left the room with the red door. “Finally. With this, my room is now complete. I better leave before it troubles me though.”

He closed the door as soon as he walked out. “Now I have to attract someone here… but who?”

At that moment, Chase was walking by the hallway.

“I felt Dark Magician Girl’s presence around here… where did she go?”

Deustodo pointed at the room he just walked out of. “Shi, shi. Easy, she went in there.”

Chase opened the door and walked inside. He summoned his scythe, ready to fight her. What he saw wasn’t the female vampire, but something completely warped. The table that was in the corner had now taken the stance of a human, and it was holding a pencil. It dashed for Chase, but he slashed at the table with his scythe. Instead of the scythe ripping through the table on contact, the table ripped through the scythe.

Chase jumped out of the way of the table. “What’s wrong with this table?”

Deustodo’s voice appeared from seemingly nowhere. “Simply put, in this room, everything is reversed. Which means instead of your scythe ripping through things, things rip through your scythe and so on. Like that table that wants to write on you. Shi, shi.”

Chase dodged yet another of the table’s attempt to write on him. “What’s the point of making a room like this?”

“Isn’t it obvious? I invented this room to piss off people and turn an otherwise boring place into something like this, that I can watch for my entertainment. It’s one of the things I’m most proud of, and I call it the Soviet Room.”

Chase tried punching the table, and the table hit the wall. The table broke instead of the wall.

Chase waved his stinging hand. “That’s it. I’m getting out of this room.”

“Try if you must, but in that case, the door would open you. I’m not sure I want vampire innards on the floor of my brand new room.”

Energy began gathering in Chase’s hands. “Well then, I’ll just do this.”

Chase moved his hands forward and a blast of energy emerged from it, bursting open the door. Chase quickly appeared out of the room.

“That’s it, Deus, you’re dead.”

Chase tried punching Deustodo, but the punch just fazed through him.

“Shi, shi. There are several reasons why you can’t kill me. First of all, you can’t kill madness matter with physical attacks. Second, you can’t touch me, and third, you just got out of the Soviet Room. I’d be careful about eating cheese for a few days.”

“What?”

Deustodo disappeared, leaving Chase to ponder the cheese statement.

Chase walked to his room, ready to go to sleep. “I need to have a little talk with Creator about putting a new door on this room.”

[spoiler=Chapter 5]

Ch 5 - The Gambler

A man in a pinstripe suit was sitting in a chair, staring at three cards that lay face-down in front of him. “Alright, I’ll hit.”

The dealer’s eyes widened slightly. “Are you sure? You already hit once.”

“Like I said, hit me.”

The dealer passed another card to the man in the pinstripe suit.

“Alright, I’ve got eighteen.” said the dealer.

A man next to the one in the pinstripe suit flipped his cards face-up. “Twenty. Beat that.”

The man in the pinstripe suit stared at his cards for a few seconds. He flipped them face up to reveal a ten of diamonds, a ten of hearts, and an ace of spades. “Blackjack.”

The man put his arm around the mountain of chips and pulled them back toward himself.

“Guess I win again, huh?”

The dealer stared at the pinstripe suit man’s eyes. “You’re one lucky man, Caine Ghest. If I didn’t know you better, I’d say you were a cheater.”

“I wouldn’t cheat in a game of poker. Luck is enough to win, and the Goddess of Fortune is still with me.”

Caine walked out of the bar a few minutes later, pocketing his earnings. “Another good day at the slots, and a couple of blackjacks in poker never hurt. I’ll be able to live off of this for another few weeks.”

Caine looked up from his pocket to see that two men were arguing right outside his favorite casino. The one he just left. The small one seemed to be intimidated by the tall one. Caine heard the words “fake” and “money”. He decided to step in closer and see what was going on.

“I’m telling you. The cards I made were fake types, but I’m sure they’ll sell for a lot.” said the small one.

The tall one pointed at the small one. “They’d better. I told you to cut the fake type crap. No one likes them. If you’d use real types, they’d sell for more.”

“Don’t worry, I’ll get you money.” the small one said, gulping.

“You’d better, or you know what happens to your family.” the big one said, making a slashing motion to his throat with his thumb.

“Ah, so it’s about fake types. Really, I’m tired of people talking bad about them…” Caine muttered to himself.

He stepped in closer and called out to the tall guy.

“So, I hear you don’t like fake types. Why, might I ask?”

“Why? That’s such a stupid question. Fake types are for noobs that can’t make cards using real types. Fake types suck.”

“I see… is that how you see them? I see them as an expression of creativity that sets them apart from other cards. I see people who make fake types as thinking outside the box. Normally, people are encouraged to think outside the box. People say fake types suck? Where’s your evidence? I can provide a valid argument on my part, but where’s yours?” Caine finished, walking away.

The man was red in the face, his eyes twitching slightly. He ran for Caine, his arms outstretched. “I’m going to kill you!”

Caine turned in surprise. Then the unexpected happened. A girl with long red hair appeared, and stopped the tall man in his tracks by pointing her sword toward his throat.

“Well, it seems Creator was right. Not only is this Caine Ghest a supporter of fake types, he’s good with words.” she said, more to herself than anyone in particular. Then she turned to the tall man. “I have to bring this guy with me, so kindly step back in the next five seconds or I’ll have no choice but to push my sword forward a bit.

The man, a sword still near his throat, stepped back, sweat filling his brow. He waited a few seconds, and then ran in the opposite direction. The short man seemed slightly amused by this turn of events He simply walked away, his eyes never moving from the ground and his mouth frozen in a small circle shape.

“Who… are you?” Caine asked, still regaining his composure.

“My name is Kailyn Kyosuke. Caine Ghest, I’ve been instructed to take you back to base.” the girl with long red hair stated.

“What base are you talking about? Take me back where? Who instructed you to take me back?”

“Don’t worry, your questions will all be answered soon.” Kailyn said, pushing a small button strapped to her wrist. She grabbed Caine’s wrist, and a blue light flashed. The next thing Caine saw was blue. Everywhere, there was a blue tinge, except for the girl’s red hair.

“Where are we?” he asked, somewhat dizzy.

“This is the Ultima. It is my home, along with being the home to a few others members of our army.”

“Army? So this is an army?”

“Correct. We’re the Fake Type Knights. We fight for fake types. We want the government to see that they’re just as good as real types and cards shouldn’t be treated any worse because of fake types. At least, that’s what I gathered, from my few days here.”

“So… what am I doing here?”

“You? Shi, shi. You’re the newest member of our army.” said Deustodo from the corner of the room.

[spoiler=Chapter 6]Chapter 6 - The Wolf

A faint glow emanated from a monitor in the dark room occupied by two people.

“I see… they’ve gathered some interesting people… don’t you think so?”

“I’d say they have sufficient manpower to fight the entire government army as it is. They’d lose, but they’d put up one heck of a fight…”

“I say we nip the problem at the bud. Starting with that girl… Dark Magician Girl…”

“That’s easier said than done. You do sense her strength, right?”

“You know I don’t care for such things. In combat, the stronger warrior will win. Measuring another’s power is pointless. If I’m stronger than my foe, I win. If I’m weaker I lose. Simple as that.”

“Your simple-minded way of thinking amazes me sometimes… sensing power is a very important skill for planning. Let’s see… it seems that she’s stronger than you… but I might be able to beat her…”

“Well, we can’t beat them as it is. With only two of us and a dozen of them, we’d lose. We need to gather forces, like they’re doing.”

“Well, for once, you suggested something helpful. Yes, that would be our next step. In fact, I’ve already called a few possible candidates, all personal… associates… of mine.”

A light was turned on and it shone brightly on the faces of a tall, muscular guy with fangs and shaggy white hair that fell down to his shoulders. Sitting next to him was a person in a long, blue cloak. The hood of the cloak was covering the person’s face.

“I’ll show them to you. They’re right outside.” said the cloaked one.

The two of them walked outside, and were met with half a dozen people.

“What the… this is…” said the muscular one.

Among the six or so people were faces known even in the outermost reaches of the government. Pikachu, Kotaro, and X-31 Fighter were the three that stood out the most. With his human-sized Mecha suit, Kotaro would catch anyone’s eye. X-31’s waist-long silver hair shone in the sun almost as much as his blade, which lay by his side. The one who would most surprise all who might pass by, however, was Pikachu. His golden hair seemed to burn under the sun. His golden cloak shook with the wind. The famous red dots, one on each cheek, gave his princely look an air of cuteness.

“Major Tim…” X-31 Fighter finally spoke up. “What a surprise that you’d be leading this army. Your infamous reputation precedes you. You do realize you have a bounty of a couple thousand dollars going for you, right?”

“That is but a minor fact,” the on in the cloak added. “I’ve called you here because we have a serious situation. We’ve examined activity of the new group called the Fake Type Knights for a few days now, and have come to a conclusion that they must be dealt with before it gets out of hand.”

Pikachu looked at the on in the cloak. “So you’re suggesting what? We form an army under Major Tim, one of the most notorious people in the country, and fight the Fake Type Knights? What’s in it for us, Milk?”

Milk chuckled under his cloak. “Do you want to live in a world ruled by the Fake Type Knights?”

“Good point. So what’s our first plan of action?” X-31 Fighter asked.

Tim opened his hand, and then snapped it shut. “We crush them.”

Milk shook his head. “What Timothy means is that we’ll challenge them to some kind of tournament, and if they lose, they have to disband. Or, if that doesn’t work, we can challenge them to friendly one-on-one matches. If we beat them enough times through those, they lose credibility, the members stop coming, and they have to surrender.”

Major Tim looked at Milk questioningly. “Hey, you’re always the strategist, so why are you revealing our entire plan to people who haven’t even joined yet?”

Milk chuckled once again. “Our entire plan? Do you really think it’ll be that easy? They’ve got Creator and Caine Ghest on their side. They’ll have a plan or two up their sleeves. My backup plans are the ones I’m keeping confidential. It’s top secret hush-hush stuff.”

“I suggest we challenge them to a contest right now. I want to face that little vampire who thinks she’s all that.

Milk paused to think for a moment. “Well, okay. We’ll need to send a messenger. How about you, Kriskirla?”

Another person in a Mecha suit stood at full height. “I’d be honored.”

Kriskirla pushed a button on the Mecha’s wrist, and soon, a blue flame spouted out from the soles, propelling Kriskirla in the air.

Milk waked over to the hovering Kriskirla and placed a small piece of paper in the robot’s hand.

“Deliver that, and then come back. Anything else might be dangerous.”

“Got it.” Kriskirla said, speeding off toward the Ultima.

[spoiler=Chapter 7]

Chapter 7 - The Prisoner

Legolover slouched in his seat, staring blankly at the screen in front of him. “Well, nothing seems to be wrong… again…”

“Hey, this is a vital job. If an enemy craft tries to sneak up on us, we need to spot it before it can get by undetected.” argued Sean.

“You say that, and yet I have yet to see a single space craft… wait, is that blinking red dot nearing us at rapid speeds or am I just hallucinating from lack of sleep?”

“That’s the real deal. Inform the higher-ups, quick.”

“We’re generals. Is there anyone higher up than us?”

Deustodo appeared behind Legolover. “Shi, shi. There’s always someone higher up the ranks than you. Life itself, for example. Either way, back to business. Let the craft board us.”

Legolover stood from his seat and looked at Deus. “What? Are you saying we should allow an enemy ship to infiltrate? This is madness!”

“Madness? No, this is madness.” Deus said, pulling out a vial that contained a swirling plasma-like substance. “I just want to see who’s in the craft. Then we send them running, or we capture them. Unless they want to join us”

Legolover grudgingly sat back down in his chair, and watched the red dot move closer and closer to their ship. Once it got so close as to disappear within the large blue dot that was the Ultima, Deus disappeared. He appeared again at the only point the craft could come in through. He pulled a lever and the craft was teleported inside their ship. It wasn’t a craft, though. It was a Mecha.

“Well, that’s not a craft. Tell me, what business do you have here?”

“My name is Kriskirla. I come bringing a message from Major Tim.”

“Major Tim… ah yes, than puppy with the bounty… what about him?”

“He has formed an army to rival that of the Fake Type Knights, and he wishes one of your leaders to read this.” the Mecha said, pulling out the note.

Deustodo took the note, then opened it and began to read. After a few seconds he tossed the note aside.

“Well that was a waste of a good five seconds. I have a better idea. Why don’t I make you our first prisoner of war?”

“What? This is unjust! This is… madness!”

“Ugh, for the last time, this is what madness looks like.” Deus said, pulling out the small vial again.

Guns popped out from under the Mecha’s arm, and they automatically began firing at Deustodo. The bullets fazed through him. Deus then threw the vial madness at Kriskirla and the Mecha suit was instantly engulfed by the madness inside the vial. Once the madness went away, nothing was left of the suit, and a person lay there, unconscious.

Deustodo walked over to Kriskirla and slung the human over his shoulder. “Well that was easier than I expected.”

As Deustodo was walking through the hallway. He stopped as he saw Creator standing there, staring at him.

“So… mind explaining why you have an unconscious person slung over your shoulder?”

“Oh yeah, this is Kriskirla, our new prisoner of war.”

“Prisoner of war? I did make a cell block, actually, but I never expected to have to use it...”

“Shi, shi. There’s a first time for everything, right? So where is that room?”

“The prison block is located on the exact other side of the ship, actually, so it would take a few minutes to plan how to transport the prisoner, not to mention the transporting itself would take hours.”

Deustodo disappeared, and emerged in the prison block of the Ultima, which had blue lights running parallel to the hallway itself. He found an empty room and placed Kriskirla there, then placed shackles around the new prisoner’s wrists.

“That takes care of that…”

Deustodo locked the door from the outside, and then vanished. He appeared in front of Creator.

“There, now the prisoner is locked up and chained.” Deustodo said, grinning.

“Oh sure, teleport there, that works too. I’m going to sleep. It’s late already.”

Creator strolled back to his room.

“Hmmm… maybe I should check out the Soviet Room… or better yet, place the prisoner in it.”

[spoiler=Chapter 8]

Chapter 8 - The Rebellion

“What? They took Kriskirla prisoner? This cannot be forgiven. Milk, we have enough manpower. Let’s strike now. We can rid the world of these pathetic fake type supporters!”

Milk shook his head. “Not yet. We have to force them to make the first move against us. That Kriskirla was captured was a loss we’ll have to take.”

Kotaro slammed his fist into the table. “Are you kidding? This isn’t planning, it’s showing weakness. If they think they can capture one of us, they won’t take us seriously.”

Milk looked at Kotaro from under his hood. “This means we can catch them off guard whenever we face them. Also, ever hear the old saying, sometimes you have to sacrifice a rook to win a game of chess? I’ve implanted Kriskirla with a tracker. Now we have an idea of how strong one of their warrior is. Deustodo. He’s somewhat of a mystery, even to me. Now I know that he deals with madness energy, whatever that it. We may be able to find out more, since they haven’t removed the tracker.”

Kotaro raised his fist from the table. “Well, I guess you’re right. You really though things through, huh?”

“Well Timothy certainly wasn’t going to, so someone had to. I think we all know the result of this mission. Operation “Infiltrate the Ultima” is a success. I hereby call the meeting of council members to an end.

“Wait, Milk. I think I know what’s going on here.” Major Tim said as he stood up. “You’re trying to seem superior to me. You’re trying to become the leader without my knowledge, aren’t you?”

Milk grinned and shook his head. “Yeah, Timothy, that’s what I’m trying to do, alright.”

Milk headed out of the council room and toward his tent.

“If Tim was our leader, we’d have fallen to pieces in a matter of days, perhaps hours.” Milk said, chuckling. “I’m really glad I suggested we’d be a democracy.”

Milk stepped into his tent and zipped the entrance behind him. Then he removed his cloak and laid down to rest.

“Of course, Timmy objected to the idea, but when I said that it would be the complete opposite of the Fake Knight’s government, he agreed immediately.”

Milk gave one last chuckle, then rolled and closed his eyes.

“Poor Timothy…” he muttered, as he drifted off to sleep.

[spoiler=Chapter 9]

Chapter 9 - The Simulation

Dark Magician Girl looked at Deustodo. “Wait, so the enemy wanted to have a one on one with us, and you kidnapped their messenger?”

“Precisely.”

“I see…” Dark Magician Girl said as she walked up to Deustodo. “Good job!”

“Well, getting to the point, I’d like to ask you if I can run some tests on the prisoner soon.”

Dark Magician Girl stood still for a moment, her eyes facing the upper right wall.

“Alright, as long as there’s no torture or killing involved.”

“Actually, it’s a mostly safe simulation I created to test people’s capabilities. I’m accepting other entrants, too. Would you like to try?”

“Sure, as long as it’s a challenge.”

Chase appeared in front of Deustodo. “Hey, if she’s going at it, then so am I.”

Deustodo grabbed Chase and Dark Magician Girl. “That’s fine by me.”

All three of them disappeared, and they emerged in front of a room with a red door.

Chase backed away slightly. “Hey, that isn’t the Soviet Room, is it?”

“Don’t be ridiculous. If it was, the simulation would go inside of you. Not a very pleasing feeling, if I might guess. Now you two go in there, and I’ll go to my viewing room, which allows me to not only control the simulation, but also enjoy watching you two get pummeled.”

Dark Magician Girl and Chase walked inside the room. Once they were inside and the door was closed, they noticed that the tiles underneath them changed to a rocky surface that was maroon in color. The ceiling and walls disappeared, giving way to a view of a red sky and the greenish horizon.

Chase looked around. “What is this place?”

Something ran behind Chase and tried to stab him. He saw it and managed to sidestep and summon his scythe. The creature that had attacked him was low in stature and slightly hunched over. Its skin was a red tinge and it had a long tail, which flicked around from time to time.

Chase stared at the creature. “What kind of monster is that?”

The creature pounced at Chase, but he swung his scythe at it, splitting the creature in half. Dark Magician Girl looked as if she wanted to say something, but before she could speak, she detected hundreds of demons like the one just slain by Chase perched on the mountain ledges, holding bows. Dark Magician glanced at them.

She opened her palm. “So they’re looking to take us out from up there? No problem. I’ll just use a little hellfire.

Energy began concentrating in her hands. Then it abruptly vanished.

Dark Magician Girl looked at her hand. “What? How come my hellfire isn’t working?”

Deustodo’s voice came from the sky. “Actually, to make it more challenging, I took away all the skills you two possess, so you’ll have to fight them barehanded. Also, I did say it was mostly safe, but be aware that you’ll feel a hell lot of pain if you die in there. Shi, shi.”

Chase looked at the crowd of demons, staring at one in particular. He then dashed for the demon, grabbed it by the throat, and snapped its neck. He then grabbed the bow and arrows left behind by the fallen demon.

Chase rested an arrow on the middle of the bow and pulled back. “Now it’s time to go demon hunting. I’ll say now, I could hit a cockroach from a mile away with this thing.”

As Chase began rapidly shooting off arrows at the demons perched on the cliffs, Dark Magician Girl had to deal with a dozen demons that were charging at her in the ground.

“So I can’t use my abilities, huh? Then I’ll just have to use my sword.” she said, pulling out a sword. She slashed at the nearest demon. The two halves of the demon fell to the ground. Soon after though, the two halves began reforming the other half, and, like brand new, two demons stood where one fallen demon lay seconds before.

Deustodo’s voice rung out again. “Oh yes, I forgot to mention. If you kill those demons like that, they’ll just split into two different demons. Shi, shi. I didn’t say this would be easy, did I?”

Dark Magician Girl grabbed her sword tightly. “Fine, if that’s how you want it, I’ll just take them out some other way.”

She whispered something to herself, and then pointed her sword at the demons. In an instant, the demons were gone.

“There, if I can’t kill them physically and I can’t use my skills, I’ll just use my sword’s power to transport them to a different dimension.”

“Shi, shi. Clever thinking, but Chase up there is having a bit more trouble.”

Dark Magician Girl looked up to find that Chase had run out of arrows and had proceeded to fist fighting the demons.

Chase raised his arm, clenching his hand. “You want some more of this?”

“Ugh, at this rate, he’ll just waste all his energy. Let me finish it for him.”

Dark Magician Girl whispered a few more words, and aimed her sword at the demons. In a few seconds, all the demons disappeared.

Chase looked at Dark Magician Girl, astonished. “Why’d you do that for? I had it covered!”

“Yeah, covered in a pile of dog crap, maybe.” she muttered with a smug grin.

“What was that? I didn’t quite catch that.” Chase said, angling his ear toward Dark Magician Girl.

“Hard of hearing?” she retorted

Soon, the red sky, green horizon, and the maroon surface all vanished, to be replaced by the tiles of the Ultima.

Once Chase stepped out of the room, he saw Deustodo there, waiting for him. “That’s it. This girl’s pissing me off. I want to take her on, right here, right now!”

Dark Magician Girl stepped out of the room. “You really can’t wait to lose to me, huh?”

Chase summoned his scythe. “Okay, you’ve crossed the line. I’m going to blow you and all your arrogance out of existence!”

“Not now, Chase. I have an idea that I want to put into practice. I was thinking of holding a tournament inside the Ultima, just for the Fake Type Knights. We can fight there. That is, of you manage to hold on until then, right?”

“I can’t wait to wipe that smug smile of yours off your face. When’s the tournament?”

“In a few minutes or so. I had Creator set it up for me before I entered the simulation. Well, I’m going to get ready. See you there Chase… or not…”

Chase stormed off to his room to kick something.

[spoiler=Chapter 10]

Chapter 10 - The Promise

Dark Link was sitting on his bed, his head resting on his arms. A young girl with green hair was sitting next to him.

Dark Link looked at the girl. “I may need you for the tournament…”

“I’m sure you’ll do fine, master.”

“I would do fine, if I didn’t have to go up against some of the strongest people alive. If you help me, I may have a chance.”

The girl looked at Dark Link, her eyes shining. :”Master, I believe you can do it.”

“You sure know how to cheer me up, huh? Alright, I’ll go at it alone.”

“Master, I want you to promise me something. Promise me that you’ll try your hardest. Even if you know you can’t win, just promise me you’ll try your hardest.”

“… Alright. I promise. I’ll give it my all.”

Dark Link left the room, with the girl waving him good luck. When Dark Link got to the room Creator said to meet in, he saw every other member of the knights were already there.

Creator motioned for Dark Link to come closer. “Ah, there you are, Dark Link. Have a seat. We were just about to introduce the match-ups for the tournament.”

Dark Link sat down, and Creator pulled down a slide projector, which projected a chart with the names of every contestant in a ladder fashion.

Creator looked at the chart. “The first match is Dark Link versus Snake Boy. The area where the fight will be held is the room across from this one. Try not to damage it too much.”

As the contestants and spectators came into the room, they noticed that not only was it immense, it was also steel-plated. Dark Link and Snake Boy stepped into the middle.

“First, the rules. This applies to all the matches. Whoever loses consciousness or gives up loses. If you kill your opponent, you lose.” Creator said, looking at Chase and Dark Magician Girl during the last statement. “Now, begin.”

Snake Boy instantly pulled out his gun and fired at Dark Link. Dark Link sidestepped the bullet and threw a kunai knife at Snake Boy. Snake Boy aimed his gun and fired, the bullet hitting the kunai, making them bounce off each other. Dark Link performed a few hand signs.

“Fire style, phoenix flower jutsu!”

A dozen fireballs shot out of Dark Link’s mouth, headed for Snake Boy. Snake Boy successfully managed to shoot all but one of the fireballs, which grazed his arm as he tried to avoid it.

Snake Boy looked at the slight burn on his arm. “Not again… two burns in the same spot…”

He aimed his gun at Dark Link and shot two bullets. Dark Link dodged one, but the other one hit his right arm. Dark Link fell to the ground, clutching the wound.

“There, now you can’t use any of those pesky ninja techniques. Give up. You can’t win without your ninjutsu.”

“You’re… right… I - “

Dark Link’s eyes widened. He slowly stood up.

“That’s right… I can’t give up…”

“What?”

“Sorry, but I made a promise to a certain someone that I’d try my absolute hardest. This is one promise I won’t break, even if I can’t win.”

Deustodo appeared in the room. “Shi, shi. Why so serious, Dark Link? This is just a way to pass the time, isn’t it?”

Dark Link shifted his gaze to Deustodo. “Yeah, you may be right, but even so, I still have to give it my all.”

Dark Link pulled out a kunai with his left arm and tossed it straight ahead. Snake Boy fired at the kunai.

Dark Link let out a grin. “Perfect…”

Right before the bullet hit the kunai, a small part of the paper wrapped around the kunai was exposed.

Deustodo looked amused. “A paper bomb. Shi, shi.”

The bullet hit the kunai, setting off the paper bomb. The explosion covered a large area, with Snake Boy and Dark Link caught in the blast. Smoke filled the air for a few moments of tension. When the dust cleared, Dark Link was laying down on his stomach, looking at Snake Boy, who was on one knee.

Dark Link was shocked. “What? How did you…”

“I used my gun’s small inner shield meant for deflecting bullets to lessen the blast damage. It still hurt, but I’m in better shape than you, no doubt.”

Creator shook his head. “Dark Link has low endurance as it is. He’s probably unable to move, let alone fight. I call this match - “

“No! I…can still fight…” said Dark Link from the ground.

Snake Boy looked at Dark Link. “You can’t even move. Give up.”

“Like I said, I can’t give up…”

Dark Link angled his head so his eyes were aimed straight at Snake Boy’s. His eyes were different now. They held not the usual black, but something different. A red pupil surrounded by three black dots.

“This is… my promise…”

His gaze bore into Snake Boy’s, and a few second later, Snake Boy fell to the ground, unconscious. Dark Link closed his eyes.

“Did I… win?” he asked as he lost consciousness.

Chapters are on the following pages:

1, 6, 11, others, 45, 54, 61, 65, 72, 84

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks for the comments. I'm new to the fanfic biz, so I'm trying to get better, slowly but surely.

[spoiler=Chapter 117]

Chapter 117 - Walking In

A spy, huh?” said Creator.

Nexev nodded. “I’m not sure who, but yes. Either way, we can worry about that later. For now, we go through…a little training.”

“Let me guess, it’s some special training we had to come all the way over here to do, right?”

Nexev nodded once again. “That’s correct. Follow me, if you will.”

Nexev led Creator down a dark hallway with dust covering the floor. They arrived at a room shortly after, a room sealed tight by a steel door. Nexev pressed some buttons on a pad on the wall to the side of the door, and the door slid open. He and Creator walked inside. The chilly atmosphere, as if the air itself was surrounded by a frosty mist, made Nexev shiver a bit.

“I swear, I’ll never get used to this,” he said.

Creator looked around, not minding the cold.

“So, what did we come here for?”

“Oh, you’ll see. Say, how strong do you think you are?”

“Pretty strong.”

Nexev smirked, and opened another door on the far side of the room.

“Alright then, I’ll put it in the lowest setting,” he said, before walking up the stairs to a booth.

He clicked buttons, and pushed some levers, until a door slid up, revealing a dark tunnel. From the tunnel, walking awkwardly, came a dark figure with round, yellow eyes.

“Get ready to try out a Neo Shadow, Creator,” Nexev said. “Let’s see what you can do.”

The Neo Shadow dashed at Creator, and swung at him. He quickly ducked, and kicked it in the stomach, then pointed his gun at its head, point-blank range, and fired. The beast fell back, and vanished.

“Come on, is that it?” Creator asked.

“Oh I see, you want something a bit more like…”Nexev began, pushing more buttons and pulling more levers. “This.”

A larger door opened, slowly, and a gigantic dark figure walked out.

“Try to look on the bright side, at least it’s only a Darkside,” Nexev said, chuckling at his small joke.

Creator frowned at the horrible joke, and spun his gun once, then shot Darkside on the chest. It brushed it off, and sent four balls of dark energy hurtling toward Creator. He took out his halberd, and slashed at the air, sending a gust of wind, blasting the dark energy blasts out of aim. They exploded around Creator.

Creator used the cover of the smoke to jump up, and toss his halberd, spinning, toward the Darkside. Lightning burst forth from it, and it hit its target, causing it to flinch slightly.

“Alright, Creator,” Nexev called, grinning. “Hit it like that about a hundred times, and it might actually die!”

Creator blinked. “What? Just how resistant is this thing?”

He could say nothing more before he saw a wave of dark meteors shooting at him.

Impressive.

Of course this thing bugs m, mainly because you just started fanfics AND YOU'RE STILL A BETTER WRITER THAN ME!

Plus I am not going to be in it, this upsets me because I am a closeted narcissist on the internet due to the realization of how completely worthless I am in real life.

This actually made me consider joining the Alliance since I have nothing against Fke Types but I don't make cards so it wouldn't interest m that much.

I see... I'm in a creative writing class, so I'm pretty used to how good writing goes.

So I tried to make it as good as possible. The main purposes were to entertain and bring new members.

The next chapter will be up tommorow.

Archived