Dispatch Your Opponent In An APPROPRIATE Manner!

[align=center]5a540g.jpg

You can activate this card when your opponent draws a card outside his/her Draw Phase. After that' date=' each time your opponent draws cards outside his/her Draw Phase, you draw 2 cards.[/quote'][/align]

If it weren't for the slowness and vulerableness, this card could be rather splashable drawpower. Nearly every opposing deck runs a draw engine, right? This would be able to feed off of them.

Anyways, I just found it funny that both players activating Appropriate, then one activating a draw card could cause one player to deck out, the other nearly decking out.

Defender' date=' Exodia, 3 Appropriate equals 9-10 cards a turn so yeah it's just an Exodia Draw engine where you draw a quarter of your deck every turn.

[/quote']

Unless of course you play Cup of Ace or any other card that allows your opponent to draw, in which case you would probably draw your entire deck in one turn.

lol addition your opponent Cyber Jars (In Trad of course) you draw 5 then let's say there's a card that won't let you Special Summon then you draw 45 more cards if I did this right like WTF win.

EDIT: I think I forgot the part that makes it not cheap but still 9 cards plus 5. Wait this is 2 caRDS I thought it was 3 lol.

OMG YOU PEOPLE ARE WTFOMGBBQ dum, I tested this and make sure you read the wording.

"outside of his/her Draw Phase". This means Cup of Ace, and Chainsaw insect WONT WORK.

This is because yeah, your opponent is drawing cards outside of their phase but dammit its not their turn so it doesn't count. I tested this in the games which are programmed to use the rules, but IF I AM WRONG, than tell the people at Konami to fix their Appropriate because I used to run an exodia appropriate deck until this happened.

So really the only cards that would work would be Destiny Hero Defender, and The Gift of Greed. (Sorry If I mispelt some of those) This is because they are having your opponent draw cards outside of his/her drawphase but it is their turn. :/

If it wasn't screwed over, it would be a badass card in any deck.

OMG YOU PEOPLE ARE WTFOMGBBQ dum' date=' I tested this and make sure you read the wording.

"outside of [b']his/her[/b] Draw Phase". This means Cup of Ace, and Chainsaw insect WONT WORK.

Cup of Ace: Your Main Phase != Opponent's Draw Phase

Chainsaw Insect: Your Battle Phase != Opponent's Draw Phase

None of them activate in the opponent's Draw Phase, which is Appropriate's only requirement... Why would they not work?

OMG YOU PEOPLE ARE WTFOMGBBQ dum' date=' I tested this and make sure you read the wording.

"outside of [b']his/her[/b] Draw Phase". This means Cup of Ace, and Chainsaw insect WONT WORK.

This is because yeah, your opponent is drawing cards outside of their phase but dammit its not their turn so it doesn't count. I tested this in the games which are programmed to use the rules, but IF I AM WRONG, than tell the people at Konami to fix their Appropriate because I used to run an exodia appropriate deck until this happened.

So really the only cards that would work would be Destiny Hero Defender, and The Gift of Greed. (Sorry If I mispelt some of those) This is because they are having your opponent draw cards outside of his/her drawphase but it is their turn. :/

If it wasn't screwed over, it would be a badass card in any deck.

Konami screws stuff like this up ALL THE TIME. >__>

The card itself doesn't say it must be their turn. No rulings says so either. Also, you missed a bunch of cards, like Hand Destruction and THEIR OWN DRAW ENGINE that would trigger this.

None of them activate in the opponent's Draw Phase, which is Appropriate's only requirement... Why would they not work?

Yeah, they SHOULD work. But ney ney, Konami likes to screw us over...

In any yugioh game the ruling will be only on their turn that it would work. Idk why, but it really pisses me off.

One problem' date=' It got errata'd

[img']http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/1/16/AppropriatePSV-EN-R.jpg[/img]

Now its a continous trap that works once.

Anacondas1

No, it can still work more then once. It's just now you can't get the draw when you first use it.

Yeah, they SHOULD work. But ney ney, Konami likes to screw us over...

In any yugioh game the ruling will be only on their turn that it would work. Idk why, but it really pisses me off.

"Appropriate" can only be activated if the last effect on the Chain ends with your opponent drawing a card(s) outside of their Draw Phase. (See "Missing the Timing - Optional Trigger Effects" in the Advanced Gameplay FAQ for more information.)

If your opponent "picks up" cards with "Morphing Jar #2"' date=' etc., you do not draw.

If you have 2 face-up "Appropriate", you will draw 4 cards when your opponent draws a card(s) outside of their Draw Phase.

If you and your opponent have "Appropriate" face-up and you or your opponent draw a card outside of your respective Draw Phases, the effect of each "Appropriate" is applied until you or your opponent cannot Draw a card and lose the Duel or gather all 5 pieces of "Exodia" into your respective hand and win the Duel. This process does not start a Chain.

[/quote']

No ruling says that. Hell, the last one means proves what your saying wrong.

The last one is also very funny.

One problem' date=' It got errata'd

[img']http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/1/16/AppropriatePSV-EN-R.jpg[/img]

Now its a continous trap that works once.

Anacondas1

No, it can still work more then once. It's just now you can't get the draw when you first use it.

Whoops, my fault, read wikia wrong *facepalm*

An okay card, but I wouldn't run it personally

Anacondas1

Archived