This topic contains Thermal Genex

Ehhh, I'm too lazy to make a shopped image of Eggman, with Thermal Genex' head.

[align=center]400px-ThermalGenexDT03-JP-DScPR-DT.jpg

"Genex Controller" + 1 or more FIRE non-Tuner Monsters

This card gains 200 ATK for each FIRE monster in your Graveyard. If this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle' date=' inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of "Genex" monsters in your Graveyard x 200.[/quote'][/align]

Its easier to get this card's ATK to be higher, then it is for the inflict damage part to be higher(well, unless its a specific build)

Its actually a pretty fun Synchro Monster, since this card's ATK can get crazy-high real easily ;)

Discuss

Meh. It's not generic' date=' yet its effect isn't that exciting. It's a pretty boring card, actually.

[/quote']

........But what if you use it with cards like Volcanic Shell and Frembell Baby? O,o

Actually, wait. Now that you mention it, I could probobly make a turbo version of this card, in Traditional Format. Since it would let me use it in combination with Painful Choice

*tempted to make a deck now*

All of the genex syncs are interesting, but not great. They're all like various mechs with

individual attributes and styles, I'd love to play these in my ridiculous, crack-smokin 3d fighting game:

Hydro: Aquatic beater with regenerative support. Has wings too, so moves in and out of water fast

Thermal Genex: A tank-like mecha that can hover, and fire heat "lasers", plus grow stronger easy

and unlock a new attack when it destroys a monster in battle

Geo Genex: an amorphous boulder-shaped 'roid that changes from offensive to defensive

Wind Farm Genex: A mech with a huge fan in it's stomach w/ forward and reverse pulls. He can destroy

spells and traps, and gains a bonus from hidden spells and traps.

Real Genex Vindicate: a huge air-based jet. Hard to hit, definitely, and can also get more

Genex to your hand. Also, when you deploy a genex as an NPC, they can airdrop from vindicate.

Real Genex kurokishan: another big mecha, but with cloaking and a "reroute" ability to brainwash an enemy

Ally Genex Triarm: A more humanoid mech with a powerful elemental laser on his arm that can

change depending on what you used to sync him

Solar genex: Not a sync, but a trump card based on a light theme. Can fly and turn on a dime

and has piercing combat + light laser attacks

i jizzed.

Real Genex kurokishan: another big mecha' date=' but with cloaking and a "reroute" ability to brainwash an enemy[/quote']

Why does Kurokishan have a cloaking ability? Hes a walking train XD

Plus, he has giant proton-cannons for arms

felt appropriate :o

dark -> shadows -> blends into shadows?

but yeah, he'd have combat attacks, and some special involving both cannons.

[ I really need to start some concept sketches on this ]

Archived