The End of Anubis [DISC]

Total Grave Lockdown can hinder Zombies' date=' [b']DAD, and LS[/b]. Anti-meta to the max. Also- EPIC FRIGGIN ART!!!

Last time I checked, neither DAD, nor JD target the monsters used for their summoning requirements. Doesn't stop JD's effect, and doesn't stop JD from running over it.

JD needs 4 LS in the grave. Does that count?

This is a Anti-Meta god!

I need him to completely and utterly destroy my cousin and younger bro!

*Checks*

ZOMFG' date=' IT KILLS FREAKIN YAMATO NO KAMI!!!

[/quote']

JD, like DAD, only counts the number in the grave. It does not target the monsters in the grave, nor does it activate in the grave.

He doesn't stop DAD from coming out, but doesn't his effect target monsters in the graveyard as an activation cost?

edit: Realized that DAD can just activate his effect once he runs this over. But, that being said, your backrow has the potential to save you, unlike DAD being summoned without this on the field.

Doesn't kill BW completely, but it stops Vayu in the grave.

Guest JoshIcy

I don't think DaD targets the monster in the grave' date=' I believe that's just the activation cost for his effect.

[/quote']

Doesn't say "Select and Remove from Play"... So I assume it's activation cost.

I don't think DaD targets the monster in the grave' date=' I believe that's just the activation cost for his effect.

[/quote']

It reads "you can remove from play 1 dark monster from your grave to destroy one card on the field"

[/quote']

It reads "you can remove from play 1 dark monster from your grave to destroy one card on the field"

Which you should know is an ignition effect and has nothing to do with the Special Summon requirements.

[/quote']

Which you should know is an ignition effect and has nothing to do with the Special Summon requirements.

I'm not talking about the summon, I'm talking about weather or not End negates his effect.

[/quote']

I'm not talking about the summon, I'm talking about weather on not End negates his effect.

Yes. But then DAD would just run over End of A Noob.

[/quote']

I'm not talking about the summon, I'm talking about weather on not End negates his effect.

Why does it negate the effect though? DaD targets the monster that is to be removed? Im asking because it does not say select, it just says remove.

[/quote']

Why does it negate the effect though? DaD targets the monster that is to be removed? Im asking because it does not say select, it just says remove.

When you select the monster, you are targeting it with DAD's effect.

[/quote']

When you select the monster, you are targeting it with DAD's effect.

Fair enough

kycootheghostdestroyers.png

Oh' date=' Hey guys. It's me Kycoo, did you guys forget about my sexyness to counter this meta. I think you guys did. That makes me a sad panda.

Also, I bet you read this in my voice.

[/quote']

Part of the card looks like it has misprinted.

Archived