Unless you're not running a Windows OS, there is no reason why you shouldn't have YVD

Guest Chaos Pudding

Especially in this day and age. Hell, my old desktop was on dial up and had 256 MB of RAM, and it still could run YVD without any lag. So get up off your lazy butts and get it.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Im that lazy. Never been bothered.

Then get out of my forum. You're not welcome. :3

I love you Chaos Pudding.

Isn't there a way to run YVD even on other OS besides Windows? I thought there was a way

There probably is, but I can't find it right now.

I've never liked dueling online, or any virtual dueling game be it on DS, PSP or whatever for that matter. Call me a purist but while YVD is a good way to challenge people across the world with ease, I don't really find any satisfaction in playing with virtual cards. I get far more enjoyment playing an opponent face to face with a real deck, and I know enough decent players from locals to be able to do that.

I'm not slating YVD, I'm just saying that's my reason for not having it.

Guest Chaos Pudding

I've never liked dueling online' date=' or any virtual dueling game be it on DS, PSP or whatever for that matter. Call me a purist but while YVD is a good way to challenge people across the world with ease, I don't really find any satisfaction in playing with virtual cards. I get far more enjoyment playing an opponent face to face with a real deck, and I know enough decent players from locals to be able to do that.

[/quote']

So you don't have it? Get out of my forum. No exceptions. Your reasoning was silly and backwards. Why would you look down upon a way to duel with people you'll never see in real life? How else would you compete in online tournaments?

I've never liked dueling online' date=' or any virtual dueling game be it on DS, PSP or whatever for that matter. Call me a purist but while YVD is a good way to challenge people across the world with ease, I don't really find any satisfaction in playing with virtual cards. I get far more enjoyment playing an opponent face to face with a real deck, and I know enough decent players from locals to be able to do that.

[/quote']

So you don't have it? Get out of my forum. No exceptions. Your reasoning was silly and backwards. Why would you look down upon a way to duel with people you'll never see in real life? How else would you compete in online tournaments?

I choose not to compete in online tournaments because as I already stated, I don't get any pleasure from playing a card game virtually. I can go to plenty of real life tournaments and win real prizes, thanks.

The fact that your post was rather hostile whilst mine simply stated my opinion also leads me to think that you're being very unreasonable...

Guest Chaos Pudding

[/quote']

I choose not to compete in online tournaments because as I already stated, I don't get any pleasure from playing a card game virtually. I can go to plenty of real life tournaments and win real prizes, thanks.

The fact that your post was rather hostile whilst mine simply stated my opinion also leads me to think that you're being very unreasonable...

It's only hostile if you chose to make it so.

.....Does YVD have every card?

Add to it: Does it also have every B& list?

I think it does. There are two modes' date=' TCG and OCG, so you can use OCG cards. And the Ban List is updated every sept. and march as well.

Wait, you can make any deck with no cost? Just a newbie question...

Yeah, it's all free.

I think it does. There are two modes' date=' TCG and OCG, so you can use OCG cards. And the Ban List is updated every sept. and march as well.

[/quote']

No, I ment like does it have older lists? Like a list that would work in Hikaru's tournament?

[/quote']

No, I ment like does it have older lists? Like a list that would work in Hikaru's tournament?

Oh...

Well, I'm looking at it and it has 3 options, No List, Advanced and Traditional. I can't find an option for previous lists.

YVD's card set is editable and it has a no-banlist mode. So it not only has every card and every banlist that exist, it also has an infinite number of cards and banlists that don't exist.

Also, I can understand what Akira is saying. Dominion is an excellent card game in real life, but lousy to play on BSW.

Guest Chaos Pudding

It's only hostile if you chose to make it so.

Get out of my forum.

Carry on' date=' carry on...

[/quote']

I posted that tongue in cheek. Or were you not paying attention to the last post I posted?

YVD's card set is editable and it has a no-banlist mode. So it not only has every card and every banlist that exist' date=' it also has an infinite number of cards and banlists that don't exist.

Also, I can understand what Akira is saying. Dominion is an excellent card game in real life, but lousy to play on BSW.

[/quote']

*Points out that no matter how many times JG updates his Set File, or adds them manually, no cards beyond CSOC will appear*

Am I doing it wrong? Or is it because I'm using YVD Portable? Helpz?

Guest Chaos Pudding

YVD's card set is editable and it has a no-banlist mode. So it not only has every card and every banlist that exist' date=' it also has an infinite number of cards and banlists that don't exist.

[/quote']

*Points out that no matter how many times JG updates his Set File, or adds them manually, no cards beyond CSOC will appear*

Am I doing it wrong? Or is it because I'm using YVD Portable? Helpz?

YVD Portable? Link please.

Archived