Unless you're not running a Windows OS, there is no reason why you shouldn't have YVD

Guest Chaos Pudding

ITT: Download and have YVD just in-case. You don't have to use it.

doing that would only use up valuable RAM. if you are not planning on using it then might as well uninstall it.

I laughed out loud at this post.

I've never liked dueling online' date=' or any virtual dueling game be it on DS, PSP or whatever for that matter. Call me a purist but while YVD is a good way to challenge people across the world with ease, I don't really find any satisfaction in playing with virtual cards. I get far more enjoyment playing an opponent face to face with a real deck, and I know enough decent players from locals to be able to do that.

I'm not slating YVD, I'm just saying that's my reason for not having it.

[/quote']

^ This.

inb4awildChaosPuddingwithaBanhammerappears...

And Kidchaors is bad. ;(

doing that would only use up valuable RAM. if you are not planning on using it then might as well uninstall it.

Laugh while you can. But when your computer becomes overloaded when you bought a new game but cannot play it because you didn't save space don't cry to me. Unlike you ppl who waste your lives playing a meaningless children's card game on the computer and wasting RAM i am actually using it to play World Of Warcraft. i only play YGO with real people.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Laugh while you can. But when your computer becomes overloaded when you bought a new game but cannot play it because you didn't save space don't cry to me. Unlike you ppl who waste your lives playing a meaningless children's card game on the computer and wasting RAM i am actually using it to play World Of Warcraft. i only play YGO with real people.

Just... stop. You're making a fool of yourself.

I've never liked dueling online' date=' or any virtual dueling game be it on DS, PSP or whatever for that matter. Call me a purist but while YVD is a good way to challenge people across the world with ease, I don't really find any satisfaction in playing with virtual cards. I get far more enjoyment playing an opponent face to face with a real deck, and I know enough decent players from locals to be able to do that.

[/quote']

^ This.

And Kidchaors is bad. ;(

I will not be denied the opportunity to play each and every one of the members of this forum.

I'm being serious. Get YVD, or don't let me find out you don't have it.

Just... stop. You're making a fool of yourself.

[/quote']

^ This.

And Kidchaors is bad. ;(

I will not be denied the opportunity to play each and every one of the members of this forum.

I'm being serious. Get YVD, or don't let me find out you don't have it.

Don't need to play me, because I already beat you ;D

Good game though.

I actually found Yugioh Network much easier to use then YVD, since the dueling interface is easier to use, doesn't require an installation and it's easier to search your opponent.

But the installation of YVD is fast anyhow, barely take up much space on your harddrive, doesn't require Firefox 2.0, doesn't require registration (if I recall correctly), it doesn't fill up your Firefox history and the banlists and card database are completely edit-able. Plus, the chance of lagging and downtime is small to none.

But I don't often duel people online, so Yugioh Network works just fine for me. It entirly depends how often you duel online, which lay-out the user like the most and if you feel like making custom cards, custom banlists or tournaments.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Just downloaded now. Chaos Pudding scares me.

Anyone want to test my deck?

ffx2222

I host.

What do I do with that?

Register an account on the Xerocreative forum, then post your username.

.....Does YVD have every card?

Add to it: Does it also have every B& list?

YVD's card set is editable and it has a no-banlist mode. So it not only has every card and every banlist that exist' date=' it also has an infinite number of cards and banlists that don't exist.

Also, I can understand what Akira is saying. Dominion is an excellent card game in real life, but lousy to play on BSW.

[/quote']

*Points out that no matter how many times JG updates his Set File, or adds them manually, no cards beyond CSOC will appear*

Am I doing it wrong? Or is it because I'm using YVD Portable? Helpz?

YVD Portable? Link please.

Ya, I downloaded it ages ago, so I don't have the link anymore, unfortunately. Sorry bud.

Guest Chaos Pudding

.....Does YVD have every card?

Add to it: Does it also have every B& list?

YVD's card set is editable and it has a no-banlist mode. So it not only has every card and every banlist that exist' date=' it also has an infinite number of cards and banlists that don't exist.

Also, I can understand what Akira is saying. Dominion is an excellent card game in real life, but lousy to play on BSW.

[/quote']

*Points out that no matter how many times JG updates his Set File, or adds them manually, no cards beyond CSOC will appear*

Am I doing it wrong? Or is it because I'm using YVD Portable? Helpz?

YVD Portable? Link please.

Ya, I downloaded it ages ago, so I don't have the link anymore, unfortunately. Sorry bud.

Screenshots? How do you even play against other people?

Guest JoshIcy

And you're complaining about an extremely small program thats hosted on other peoples computers, rather than a large server? LOL.

It doesn't waste a lick of valuable RAM, your computer just sucks. And Nathan, I'll play you later today if anything.

My YVD looks like crap.

I think I'm the only one who has this problem:

myyvd.jpg

Look at the Feather of the Phoenix picture. I mean' date=' c'mon.

[/quote']

At least you have pictures...

10936_1090122553589_1842254770_184485_8291374_n.jpg

Rep if you can guess the two panda-related programs on my computer! :)

YVD name is same as YCM, but PM me before because I have homework to do now. :/

Archived