Maybe I'm Losing It (Super Polymerization)

So I was thinking about Super Polymerization today when thinking about random cards and I realize and agree with the general consensus that it is situational at best.

SuperPolymerizationPTDN-EN-R-1E.png

However then I started thinking....what about Super Polymerization with the manga E-Hero fusions that just require 1 E-Hero + 1 Generic Attribute? Once E-Hero Great Tornado is released and we get a Hero + DARK fusion this doesn't seem like a terrible idea at all. Of course the discard 1 card cost for Super Poly isn't that nice but the fact that it's a quick-play and has innate protection from being Bribed is interesting.

Few Examples:

Super Poly + Your Hero + Their Brionac = Absolute Zero

Super Poly + Your Hero + Their JD or Their Lumina= The Shining

Super Poly + Your Hero + Their Stardust = Great Tornado(when released)

Super Poly + Your Hero + Their Goyo = Gaia

Iunno, it seems like an interesting concept to base a deck around at the very least.

Discuss Super Poly in general and how Super Poly + Manga Heroes would potentially fare in today's gameplay environment.

Guest PikaPerson01

This gives Lightsworn a great side card against Heros

inb4takeitserious

It's Elemental Heroes, not Destiny Heroes. Unless your local meta is all Elemental Heroes, it shouldn't be a consistent enough problem that it'd be worth siding into. And if you're playing Lightsworn and you're not dominating in a meta filled with E-Heroes, you probably got bigger problems anyway.

inb4takeitserious

It's Elemental Heroes' date=' not Destiny Heroes. Unless your local meta is all Elemental Heroes, it shouldn't be a consistent enough problem that it'd be worth siding into. And if you're playing Lightsworn and you're not dominating in a meta filled with E-Heroes, you probably got bigger problems anyway.

[/quote']

Highlight his entire post...I didn't catch it at first either but you'll notice something <_<

NEVER ACTIVATE SCAPEGOAT AGAINST PEOPLE WHO RUN THIS AND DNA SURGERY.

inb4takeitserious

It's Elemental Heroes' date=' not Destiny Heroes. Unless your local meta is all Elemental Heroes, it shouldn't be a consistent enough problem that it'd be worth siding into. And if you're playing Lightsworn and you're not dominating in a meta filled with E-Heroes, you probably got bigger problems anyway.

[/quote']

Highlight his entire post...I didn't catch it at first either but you'll notice something <_<

PRESS A, B, A, B, A, 1N, 1G, H, T, 1N, BA, NG, K, OK, LEFT, RIGHT, RIGHT, LEFT, LEFT, LEFT, LEFT, LEFT with the EXACT PROPER TIMING YO at the YCM index screen to unlock the YCM mod forum, you also have to get the super secret hidden reference here.

NEVER ACTIVATE SCAPEGOAT AGAINST PEOPLE WHO RUN THIS AND DNA SURGERY.

inb4takeitserious

[/quote']

PRESS A, B, A, B, A, 1N, 1G, H, T, 1N, BA, NG, K, OK, LEFT, RIGHT, RIGHT, LEFT, LEFT, LEFT, LEFT, LEFT with the EXACT PROPER TIMING YO at the YCM index screen to unlock the YCM mod forum, you also have to get the super secret hidden reference here.

LOLYCM

As mentioned by TC, not yet. But maybe.

maybe..Elemental Mistress Doriado? a deck based around her and super poly *E-Heros* true the deck would be somewhat hard to pull off, and getting her back from the grave to the field OTHER than CoTH, would take difficulty, but maybe it could work??

OT: Super Poly isn't bad, but still underrated.

I also like the idea. It's chainable, and costs you no more than a regular Polymerization.

I recently posted in the E-Hero discussion about a No City deck. I think the same principle that was used to build it could be applied to this card.

No City Deck: Use Polymerization to dump 2 E-Heros (including NecoShade) into the grave and use them for Miracle Fusion (or use NS to Normal Summon Bladedge).

Super Poly Deck???: Use a Chainable version of poly to dump 2 E-Heroes (including NecoShade) into the grave and remove a monster from your opponent's field without them being able to chain to your card's activation. Then use Miracle Fusion, or NS's effect to summon Bladedge.

You could possibly dump Sparkman and NecroShade, summon an Attribute-Hero Fusion and then use Miracle Fusion to get Elemental Hero Darkbright the same or following turn.

...I like the sound of this.

Assuming you provide one Fusion Material Monster and your opponent provides the other, it's still a -1 for the Fusion Summon where Miracle Fusion is +0. And without a DARK option, it's useless against a significant portion of the meta. And, as said before, it won't save you from DERP DERP NUKE.

Still, with a few appropriate bans and the remainder of the series coming out, this would finally be decent E-Hero support.

Assuming you provide one Fusion Material Monster and your opponent provides the other' date=' it's still a -1 for the Fusion Summon where Miracle Fusion is +0. And without a DARK option, it's useless against a significant portion of the meta. And, as said before, it won't save you from DERP DERP NUKE.

Still, with a few appropriate bans and the remainder of the series coming out, this would finally be decent E-Hero support.

[/quote']

at least for that -1, you can't be stopped.

FusionSageTP6-EN-SR-UE.jpg

Fusion Sage can actually search Super Polymerization? I had no idea that it could, thanks for the info. And in this case, the deck has a bit more potential than I expected. With E-Call, RotA, Stratos, Prisma, and Fusion Sage this deck has quite a few ways of setting up its plays.

Playbook in My Mind So Far:

1.Summon Prisma, dump Necro via Prisma if in deck or via Super Poly if in hand.

2.On opponent's turn, Super Poly whatever they summon or synchro into with Prisma for that particular attribute hero.

3. E-Call Bladedge or use it for Stratos if you have Bladedge on hand.

4. Use Necro's effect, Summon Bladedge

5. Miracle Fusion Necro and Prisma into The Shining

6. ???

7. PROFIT?

Of course there are several variations of this possible and this is just one potential example of how to play it given the various ideas I've been given in this thread so far. I'm liking this idea and I think I'll try this IRL once we get a complete set of Attribute Heroes.

Archived