[DISC]Gatling Dragon

i'd love to see that Arm, even though i know niether you nor anyone could probably win with it, i might get a laugh.

but really though, this card really under performs. it's material had 2300 and 2600 ATK, so it should have more than 2600 ATK itself. it should also be able to destoy spells and traps, and not be able to destroy your own cards. again, this card fails

i'd love to see that Arm' date=' even though i know niether you nor anyone could probably win with it, i might get a laugh.

[/quote']

Dude, a deck that uses Barrel Dragon, Blowback Dragon, The Dark - Hex Sealed Fusion, Cannon Soldier, and Mystic Tomato, is REALLY easy to pull off.

It would be even easier in Wc09, since it has Black Salvo.

Got screwed over by Chimeratech.

Which is the only rerason' date=' as to why such a deck would be redardidly easy to counter.

Konami cant simply put Fortress Dragon on the B& list, as it kills off any possible Cyber Dragon-based deck :/

[/quote']

I was actually referring to the other Chimeratech - the one that robbed this card of Overload Fusion and Future Fusion support.

I don't like that card. May be epic' date=' but it can only be successfully used in Luck Decks (which I suppose not many people have these days).

[/quote']

That doesn't even begin to make sense. Just because a card's effect involves coin flips doesn't mean that it is banned from being used in any deck that isn't based entirely around randomness. This isn't the animeverse, you know.

i'd love to see that Arm' date=' even though i know niether you nor anyone could probably win with it, i might get a laugh.

[/quote']

Dude, a deck that uses Barrel Dragon, Blowback Dragon, The Dark - Hex Sealed Fusion, Cannon Soldier, and Mystic Tomato, is REALLY easy to pull off.

It would be even easier in Wc09, since it has Black Salvo.

ok, so you could get it on the field. The biggest problems is when you have too many heads and it destroys itself and your monsters. You wouldn't play that kind of deck competitively, even though you would have access to synchros and dueling against decks that swarm monsters.

Bad card.

Blowback > This.

The fact that it could accidentally nuke itself if your not careful makes it a fail.

If it had,

"Toss a coin 3 times. You can destroy a number of Spell, Trap, or Monster cards up to or equal to the number of Heads. This effect can only be used once per turn, during your Main Phase."

Thats my what if !!

So this effect would only be used if 4 or more monsters are on the feild? Pssssh.

Trip-heads only has a one in eight chance of happening, and even if it does happen the opponent still loses his field; it would probably be worth going for. It's only when the opponent only has one monster that it becomes questionable to use the effect.

So this effect would only be used if 4 or more monsters are on the feild? Pssssh.

Trip-heads only has a one in eight chance of happening' date=' and even if it does happen the opponent still loses his field; it would probably be worth going for. It's only when the opponent only has one monster that it becomes questionable to use the effect.

[/quote']

1/8?? There must be some magical force working against me.

Everytime I use this card it ALWAYS backfires before I get to even attack. I still don't like this card. Maybe future fusion it to revive blowback cause hes the only good barrel card.

Archived