[DISC]Gatling Dragon

i'd love to see that Arm' date=' even though i know niether you nor anyone could probably win with it, i might get a laugh.

[/quote']

Dude, a deck that uses Barrel Dragon, Blowback Dragon, The Dark - Hex Sealed Fusion, Cannon Soldier, and Mystic Tomato, is REALLY easy to pull off.

It would be even easier in Wc09, since it has Black Salvo.

Don't forget Prisma!

And I agree with those who said that this card "NEDZ MOAR ATK!!". It needs to be like 3000 or something.

I personally don't care much for cards that require a coin flip or dice roll. Too much chance. This is supposed to be a game based on SKILL! But I suppose it is playable in some situations.

Guest Merciful Idiot

i'd love to see that Arm' date=' even though i know niether you nor anyone could probably win with it, i might get a laugh.

but really though, this card really under performs. it's material had 2300 and 2600 ATK, so it should have more than 2600 ATK itself. it should also be able to destoy spells and traps, and not be able to destroy your own cards. again, this card fails

[/quote']

"Toss a coin 3 times. You can destroy a number of Spell' date=' Trap, or Monster cards up to or equal to the number of Heads. This effect can only be used once per turn, during your Main Phase."

Thats my what if !!

[/quote']

this + more attack= good card. it's unfair this card was made a while ago. so many things from years ago completley suck nowadays.

Guest Merciful Idiot

"Toss a coin 3 times. You can destroy a number of Spell' date=' Trap, or Monster cards up to or equal to the number of Heads. This effect can only be used once per turn, during your Main Phase."

Thats my what if !!

[/quote']

this + more attack= good card. it's unfair this card was made a while ago. so many things from years ago completley suck nowadays.

What does that mean?

Anyway, I usually only use Gatling Dragon when I either have lots of useless monsters or the opponent has 3 or more monsters. So that way, I don't have to worry on losing my stuff.

I don't like that card. May be epic' date=' but it can only be successfully used in Luck Decks (which I suppose not many people have these days).

[/quote']

That doesn't even begin to make sense. Just because a card's effect involves coin flips doesn't mean that it is banned from being used in any deck that isn't based entirely around randomness. This isn't the animeverse, you know.

SecondCoinToss.jpg

One of the cards that can actually be useful for Gattling Dragon's Effect.

Some coin decks are okay, But it sucks that they only have a few good cards. I mean, i wouldn't bother making a deck revolve around gatling, but rather revolve around blowback.

Second Coin Toss

Blowback Dragon

Treeborn Frog

Fairy Box

Sasuke #4

And thats really all the good cards for the deck. Any others that you want to say, feel free to.

Archived