Bad End Queen Dwagon!!!

I'm Infartuated with this card....I DO LOVE IT A LOT!

400px-BadEndQueenDragonABPF-JP-SR.jpg

//Type=Dragon/Effect//

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned if you control 3 or more Continuous Spell Cards. When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent' date=' your opponent selects 1 card from their hand and sends it to the Graveyard, then you draw 1 card. If this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, during your Standby Phase, you can send 1 Continuous Spell Card from your side of the field to the Graveyard to Special Summon this card from the Graveyard.[/quote']

Disscuss

This card image is gonna get edited as well, all because between its legs lol

Is a good monster but its biggest problem of this card and possible weakness is that the player needs 3 Continuous spell cards activated (which is a good think you don't need to get rid of it unlike hamon) but then those CS cards are targets to be destroy by your opponent therefore making this monster kinda useless if you don't manage to call her down fast.

This card image is gonna get edited as well' date=' all because between its legs lol

Is a good monster but its biggest problem of this card and possible weakness is that the player needs 3 Continuous spell cards activated (which is a good thin you don't need to get rid of it unlike hamon) but then those CS cards are targets to be destroy by your opponent therefore making this monster kinda useless if you don't manage to call her down fast.

[/quote'] GIRL

This card image is gonna get edited as well' date=' all because between its legs lol

Is a good monster but its biggest problem of this card and possible weakness is that the player needs 3 Continuous spell cards activated (which is a good thin you don't need to get rid of it unlike hamon) but then those CS cards are targets to be destroy by your opponent therefore making this monster kinda useless if you don't manage to call her down fast.

[/quote'] GIRL

yes, my mistake, i shall fix it quick.

[/quote'] GIRL

yes, my mistake, i shall fix it quick.

Crystal Beasts haz a REAL boss now. [/topic]

That thing is NOT a boss. It's not powerful enough, and it doesn't even relate to CB other than Ezokou Mahou, and that's Generic.

This thing can return after a SS. which is good. Draw + Discard, good. Just that summoning condition. Oh well, there have been worse ones.

*CoughRDDCough*

Archived