Sun Dragon Inti

SunDragonInti-JP-Anime-5D.png

[spoiler=Lore]"Red Ant Azcatl" + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, destroy the monster that destroyed it, and inflict damage to your opponent equal to half that monster's ATK. If this card on the field is destroyed, during the Standby Phase of your next turn, you can Special Summon 1 "Moonlight Dragon Quilla" from your Graveyard.

This card is going to be released in "Absolute Powerforce".

Discuss

It and its alter ego are interesting don't think I'd run either of them though.

MoonlightDragonQuillaABPF-JP-UR.jpg

"Supay" + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this card is selected as an attack target, gain Life Points equal to half the attacking monster's ATK. If this card on the field is destroyed, you can Special Summon 1 "Sun Dragon Inti" from your Graveyard.

what was the anime version effect?

Quilla: 1 non-Tuner monster - 1 Dark Tuner monster

In order to Special Summon this card, subtract the Level of a Dark Tuner monster from the Level of 1 other monster you control; the value must equal the Level of this card.

When a "Sun Dragon Inti" on your field is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 "Sun Dragon Inti" from your Graveyard. During the End Phase of your turn, if this card is face-up on your side of the field, destroy it.

Inti: 1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

Once during either player's turn, you can make the ATK of this card 0 until the End Phase. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, destroy the monster that destroyed it, and inflict damage to your opponent equal to that monster's ATK.

what was the anime version effect?

Quilla: 1 non-Tuner monster - 1 Dark Tuner monster

In order to Special Summon this card' date=' subtract the Level of a Dark Tuner monster from the Level of 1 other monster you control; the value must equal the Level of this card.

When a "Sun Dragon Inti" on your field is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 "Sun Dragon Inti" from your Graveyard. During the End Phase of your turn, if this card is face-up on your side of the field, destroy it.

Inti: 1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

Once during either player's turn, you can make the ATK of this card 0 until the End Phase. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, destroy the monster that destroyed it, and inflict damage to your opponent equal to that monster's ATK.

[/quote']

I see

I just hope Red Ant Azcatl won't become a big problem, since it has a mali effect for ANY level 2 or 1.

I like that they nerfed them a little, but gave them effects to make up for the nerfing.

supay I haven't seen yet, need to look that one up.

EDIT: oh, they changed ant too, interesting way to nerf, they completely changed the effects.

These two just assured that COSR won't see the light of day again. Decent cards. They aren't that splashable' date=' so that pretty much kills it.

[/quote']

These were never a issue with COSR.

cosr was an issue by itself since don't most decks that are even tier worthy summon repeatedly from the grave, not to mention many others.

I just got a 3/4 cards combo that will unlock both of this dragons on the field in a single turn...XD (Like someone siad once they got lost the abilitie of being summoned in 1 turn.)

SS Cydra/Priest of Sun/Vice Dragon

1-4-1 Supay discarding Level Stealer

Synchro for Quilla

Normal Summon Ant.

SS LS from the Graveyard making Quilla's level 5.

Synchro Quilla and Ant for Inti.

??????????????

Profit?

I faced this combo on DMU. It's hard to beat using a Savior Deck, altough I pulled off a badass move.

My field: 1 set card (Stronghold)

I set Mirror Force and Summon Rose.

End.

Opponent attack with Inti, Force'd, Quilla is summoned.

I activate Stronghold, Synchro Summon RDA, summon Kinka-Byo, SS Savior Dragon from Grave.

That win felt so damn sweet.

I just hope Red Ant Azcatl won't become a big problem' date=' since it has a mali effect for ANY level 2 or 1.

I like that they nerfed them a little, but gave them effects to make up for the nerfing.

supay I haven't seen yet, need to look that one up.

EDIT: oh, they changed ant too, interesting way to nerf, they completely changed the effects.

[/quote']

That effect was originally wrong and wasn't translated right anyway. Its anime effect was

While there are 2 or more "Red Ant Azcatl" in your Graveyard' date=' you can return those cards to your Deck and Shuffle it.

[/quote']

It was just that when Goodwin summoned "Stone Statue of the Lamenting God" everyone thought it was Red Ants effect and not Stone Statues

Archived