[DISC] Starlight Road (Release)

I love that stardust can still negate and come back when he is SS by this card. because his effect is SS so it doesn't have to be proper Synchro.

you just can't generic revive him via another card.

The rules state that Synchro Monsters need to be Synchro Summoned to be brought back BY ANY CARD, themselves included. You'll only get 1 shot with Stardust.

I love that stardust can still negate and come back when he is SS by this card. because his effect is SS so it doesn't have to be proper Synchro.

The rules state that Synchro Monsters need to be Synchro Summoned to be brought back BY ANY CARD' date=' themselves included. You'll only get 1 shot with Stardust.

[/quote']

I'm going to look up a ruling on this, because I'm 50-50 now. I see your point but I don't know if theres a loophole when your talking about generic revival versus a card's own effect that specifies itself.

This card aint broken. It can stop broken cards' date=' but it's not broken since it needs certain stuff to happen. I could use Dark Core, Raigeki Break, and of course, tribute to the doom and they wont trigger this.

[/quote']

Besides dark core when have a trap and spell that cost a card that only destroy 1 monster seen play when their pretty much outclassed by lightning vortext >.>

The rules state that Synchro Monsters need to be Synchro Summoned to be brought back BY ANY CARD' date=' themselves included. You'll only get 1 shot with Stardust.

[/quote']

there will be a ruling for this card stating that it allows stardust to work properly.

and I like this card, almost any broken card is stopped by this double F-you, cause is negates, kills, and summons a stardust dragon, BUT it doesn't stop the slightly more balanced cards.

[/quote']

there will be a ruling for this card stating that it allows stardust to work properly.

and I like this card, almost any broken card is stopped by this double F-you, cause is negates, kills, and summons a stardust dragon, BUT it doesn't stop the slightly more balanced cards.

YES score XD

Archived