jaden and zane vs joey and yugi who would win

who would win jaden and zane vs yugi and joey  

1 member has voted

1. 1. who would win jaden and zane vs yugi and joey

• jaden and zane
    • yugi and joey

Tough question because jaden and zane got very powerful effect monsters like Cyber Dark Dragon ( if its dark zane) and Elemental Hero Electrum but Yugi and Joey have the fusions and cards like Dark Magician and Red Eyes B Dragon but if it was Atem yugi than they would win but if it was Yugi yugi they would lose

Wrong, Jaden's deck is far more versatile and it would help put Joey off-track, disabling his most potent strategies, while Zane has the raw power to contend with Yugi's cards. Yugi and Joey do have better teamwork but Joey is literally not that good a duelist in the sense that he easily loses his cool, and if Zane and Jaden could combine their tactics they would defeat regular Battle City Joey and pre-Slifer Yugi. If Yugi goes Pharaoh on the pair or uses the God cards he'd win with Joey doing little more than throwing them off - if they use the Legendary Dragon cards they also have a massive advantage, but I guess Jaden could just use a Yubel deck on them, which really makes this match-up hard to decide... it's literally a toss-up, but overall, I could hand this to Zane and Jaden, if they cooperate properly.

I'd say Jaden and Zane because YUGI (not Atem) is weak, Joey depends too much on luck which is completely idiotic and he wouldn't win a duel if his luck went down the drain, but Jaden has a versatile deck with good cards that don't depend on luck, plus Zane could make his cyber dragons like all powerful. I saw an episode when he gets his cyber dragons to 16000.

Archived