Your feelings toward konami( thread 1)

I have been wondering other peoples thoughts toward konami. I don't like konami 100%, but I look konami 98%. They should make some changes around it. First of all. Why can't all of the japanese cards come here too? I sit and wonder that question a lot. + A japanese blue eyes ultimate dragon is worth thousands just cause one exists. I don't think its that inportant for a blue eyes ultimate thats worth thousands.

Okay, I have a book of yugioh that tells you the prices of cards. I am copying from it.

A japanese blue eyes ultimate dragon is worth $20,000 dollars. Only one is known to exist. It was given out in the 2001 asian championship as 1st prize. A japanese summoned skull is worth 18,000 dollars. It was given out as 2nd prize in the asin championship. Only one is known to exist.

In japanese its worth thousands.

I lol'ed so hard I fell of my chair and hit my haed of my desk. And when I tried to sit up again' date=' I read this again. Which led to me falling down again.

[/quote']

Sucks to be you right now.

Okay' date=' I have a book of yugioh that tells you the prices of cards. I am copying from it.

A japanese blue eyes ultimate dragon is worth $20,000 dollars. Only one is known to exist. It was given out in the 2001 asian championship as 1st prize. A japanese summoned skull is worth 18,000 dollars. It was given out as 2nd prize in the asin championship. Only one is known to exist.

[/quote']

Is that comma actually a period?

Archived