Local tourney report - How I won

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest PikaPerson01

... No see, I'm taking this example as though I were the person holding the Honest. (Which I typically am, since I play LS IRL.)

Playing Honest offensively is a bad move. Especially when your opponent has a face down. It's much better used defensively or if you're about to win.

GB, Koaki, BW, LS, Hopeless and DARK?

Wow! Seems like everyone is really creative over there!

Koaki and Hopeless are Decks I don't see on locals that often, but I'm kinda sick of all the others.

Nevertheless; congrats on your victory. But... only 5 packs for a tourney with 7 rounds and top 8?

... No see' date=' I'm taking this example as though I were the person holding the Honest. (Which I typically am, since I play LS IRL.)

Playing Honest offensively is a bad move. Especially when your opponent has a face down. It's much better used defensively or if you're about to win.

[/quote']

If your opponent knows you have honest, they can activate Waboku on their own turn as well and it's the same scenario. And if you are pushing for game (like, you have multi-honests or something), both t-roar and waboku will stop it and only waboku will make your opponent lose a card in the process.

It's not just LS as well but also blackwings where it is far more common to use Kalut offensively than it is to use honest that way in LS.

Archived