Local tourney report - How I won

[align=center]

Ok, so here is my report from the locals I had today.

I was running this:

[spoiler=Deck]

-Monsters 21-

1 Dark Armed Dragon

1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness

2 Chaos Sorcerer

2 Caius the Shadow Monarch

2 Krebons

1 Psychic Commander

1 Elemental Hero Stratos

2 Destiny Hero - Malicious

1 Destiny Hero - Dasher

1 Destiny Hero - Diamond Dude

1 Destiny Hero - Defender

1 Cyber Dragon

1 Dimensional Alchemist

1 Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter

2 Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress

1 Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind

-Spells 10-

2 Allure of Darkness

2 Destiny Draw

1 Emergency Teleport

1 Reinforcement of the Army

1 Charge of the Light Brigade

1 Solar Recharge

1 Heavy Storm

1 Giant Trunade

1 Pot of Avarice

-Traps 9-

1 Trap Dustshoot

1 Call of the Haunted

1 Torrential Tribute

2 Bottomless Trap Hole

1 Solemn Judgment

1 Mirror Force

2 Waboku

And now with the report.

Round 1

Glads

Game 1

This guy isn't particularly good and I get a hand of:

1 DDraw, 1 Malicious, 1 DAD, 1 E-Tele, Lyla and Recharge.

I ddraw Mali and draw charge and sorc, I remove Mali into another and E-tele Krebons and sync for Stardust, I then go on to recharge lyla and draw dasher and solemn and mill gale and defender and drop DAD, I remove Lyla and Krebons for Sorc and set Solemn to end.

He scoops. =D

Game 2

I draw Solemn, Waboku, Ryko, Alchemist and 2 Bottomless.

I set 2 Bottomless, Solemn and Ryko.

He sets up into a first turn Gyzarus, I bottomless it, my other bottomless and ryko die. He sets 1 and ends. I draw charge and lay it on him straight off the bat, I mill Dasher, Mali and Torrential to nab Lyla, I summon Alchemist and remove Sorc off the top of my deck, I poke for 18 and avoid his bottomless. Next turn he Samnites me and switches into a laquari, he sets chariot and ends, I get sorc back.

I summon krebons by dashers effect and sorc by removing Ryko and Dasher, he chariots my attempt to remove laquari, I remove mali into another and sync for Stardust, avoiding bottomless again, I run over laquari. A few turns after this I drop DAD and nuke, drop a caius and its game.

Round 2

Koa'ki funking Meiru

this deck is so pro.

Game 1.

he opens double guardian and maintains them for a few turns while I have krebons negating. I eventually drop caius and remove 1 guardian and run over the other. I beat him down for game.

Game 2.

He opens Guardian and again, negates my RDA. Eteles a krebons, drops drago and syncs for Stardust, flips oppression and but sexes me.

Game 3.

I open: dustshoot, 2 sided mind crush, krebons and waboku I draw allure.

Summon krebons, set 2 mind crush and dustshoot.

his turn I flip dustshoot, return his Doomcal, and mind crush 2 of his Iron cores, he has storm and mst and ends.

I draw dasher and allure it away for DDraw and mali, activate ddraw, activate mali, sync up and eventually win.

Round 3

Blackwings

Game 1.

Can't really remember much, except he wins by getting out armour master and oppression early. he wraths my ryko and beats me down with a vayu'd armed wing and master.

Game 2.

he opens grepher, ditches sirocco to SS it, ditches vayu to send another, sets oppression and ends.

I lose.

Round 4.

Lightsworn

Game 1.

3 Synchros in first 2 turns, he draws garoths and rykos, but to no avail as I have stardust.

Game 2.

I dustshoot his JD first turn and have a set ryko, he summons garoth and swings on ryko, I blow up garoth and he sets one.

I mst it, allure caius, ddraw mali, etele krebons, sync for stardust, return my mali and caius, call my krebons, sync and its game.

Round 5.

Hopeless Dragons

Game 1.

droppped DAD first turn, he cant do anything thanks to solemn and dustshoot.

Game 2.

Cant remember much, I sync for Stardust and side in Divine wrath on his REDMD. I beat him down.

Round 6.

Blackwings

Game 1.

Determind not to lose to another I overextend first game and get raped by Armour Master. :\

Game 2.

Side in mind crushes help as I hit gale and 2 whirlwind early. I sync for my own armour master and he cant do anything.

Game 3.

Caius his monsters a number of times thanks to pot of avarice. I rape.

Round 7.

DARK Turbo

Game 1.

He opens all nomis.

I win.

Game 2. He drops TDC first freakin' turn. He sides in Charge x2 and sorcs. He brings out Zerato and luckily I Mirror Force him when he attacks, later he drops DAD and attacks, I drop Gorz and he has no DARKS thanks to him nuking my facedowns previously. I vortex his DAD, drop a DAD of my own and rape.

h

Round 8.

Steelwings. (Fane OTK)

Game 1.

He pulls off OTK >.<

Game 2.

I OTK :D

Game 3.

he opens Triple Fane, junk sync and 2 whirlwind.

I open with Stratos, get my DDraw engine going and eventually spam synchros and win.

I finish 7-1

Top 8 match.

Blackwings I previously lost to.

Game 1. He opens 3 whirlwind, 2 book of moon and oppression.

I storm his books and opp. Caius wins it again for me.

Game 2.

I summon DDude, I hit DDraw with his effect, next turn I hit allure, then turn after rota. I draw like crazy and win with Psychic Commanders effect over his shura ;D

Top 4.

Lightsworn

Game 1.

He rapes with celestia and JD.

Game 2.

Return from the different dimension on Krebons x2, mali and caius' win for me.

Game 3.

I divine wrath an early JD and solemn another, I mind crush beckonings and he cant do anything.

Top 2.

DARK Turbo

Game 1.

I go into Chimeratech Fortress and he plays Cydra and machine dups valley and removes 2 first turn. 3k Chimeratech ftw. He doesnt come back.

Game 2.

I open all S/T's, he opens all nomis.

He then rapes with charges and sorc.

Game 3.

Sync early and drop DAD, he cant do anything thanks to sided My Bodys.

I win! :D

I won 5 packs of SOVR.

I pull a Silverwind! =D

thanks for reading guise.

I really want that steelwings list.

[/align]

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How did you remember all this ?

A few of the games were videoed.

But generally I have a good memory' date=' and I had some great matches so its easy to rmemeber.

[/quote']

How did you remember all this ?

But generally I have a good memory' date=' and I had some great matches so its easy to rmemeber.

[/quote']

Oh ok

Well congrats anyway :)

"I ddraw Mali and draw charge and sorc' date=' [b']I remove Mali into another[/b] and E-tele Krebons and sync for Stardust, I then go on to recharge lyla and draw dasher and solemn and mill gale and defender, I remove Mali into another"

You run 3 Malicious?

Oops, I was copying and pasting parts. my internetz is messing up. myb.

Great read but,.... a few mistakes....

1) EDIT:Manjoume beat me too it.

2) in round one second game he Gyzarus'd you bottomless and he hit your other bottomless and ryko, did you misplay and forget his priorty selects first?, you could have totally BTH using the one he targeted. and If he passed priority, then Gyzarus never would have hit anything.

in round one second game he Gyzarus'd you bottomless and he hit your other bottomless and ryko' date=' did you misplay and forget his priorty selects first?, you could have totally BTH using the one he targeted. and If he passed priority, then Gyzarus never would have hit anything.

[/quote']

Yeah I misplayed big time, I don't really know much about Glads and shizz.

in round one second game he Gyzarus'd you bottomless and he hit your other bottomless and ryko' date=' did you misplay and forget his priorty selects first?, you could have totally BTH using the one he targeted. and If he passed priority, then Gyzarus never would have hit anything.

[/quote']

Yeah I misplayed big time, I don't really know much about Glads and shizz.

Eh, it's ok, you won XD seriosuly though, you have 8 Rounds then a top 8?? how many people come to your locals?? and where do you live? (general area)

We have a great tourney with like 50 people with AMAZING prize support (1st place SE box, 2nd Place 24 pack box and so on) but we just do 5 rounds and we only do a 6th round if there are 2 people that are x-0

Guest PikaPerson01

You're names Qal'at, you have Kalut the Moon Shadow as your avatar, you claim your duel spirit is Vayu the Emblem of Honour, and your deck only has one Blackwing monster?

Also, lol, Waboku. Threatening Roar is better.

Guest PikaPerson01

You're names Qal'at' date=' you have Kalut the Moon Shadow as your avatar, you claim your duel spirit is Vayu the Emblem of Honour, and your deck only has one Blackwing monster?

[/quote']

Waboku is better this format because you can make people waste honests/kaluts.

Except no, because you can't activate Waboku during damage calculation.

[/quote']Youtube?

Also' date=' lol, Waboku. Threatening Roar is better.

[/quote']

No.

You're names Qal'at' date=' you have Kalut the Moon Shadow as your avatar, you claim your duel spirit is Vayu the Emblem of Honour, and your deck only has one Blackwing monster?

[/quote']

Waboku is better this format because you can make people waste honests/kaluts.

Except no, because you can't activate Waboku during damage calculation.

So then your opponent doesn't waste their kalut and instead loses a monster on the field.

Archived